Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and OS - The Canon PIXMA MG3150 boasts quickly and efficient, excellent quality printing, scanning, and copying. With its user-friendly FastFront system changing both ink and also paper is smooth. Perfect for trainees as well as family members alike, this small, cordless All-In-One is very easy to set up and also suitable for daily printing, scanning and duplicating. Created to print papers, internet content and pictures rapidly and conveniently, the budget-friendly MG3150 incorporates phenomenal worth with signature Canon photo top quality, allowing you to use the printer actually, as commonly as you like.
Thanks to the two picoliters (pl) ink beads from Canon's class-leading FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) print engine which delivers an unbelievable resolution of up to 4800 dpi, the MG3150 creates vivid, comprehensive pictures and also crisp message. It can publish a 4" x 6" (10 x 15 centimeters) borderless photo in 44 seconds, providing you remarkable photo-lab top quality outcome at speed.
All PIXMA printers feature real Canon inks already set up. For constant individuals, substitute Canon ink cartridges currently are available in XL dimensions which allow you to print even more as well as offer significant financial savings over conventional cartridges.
The MG3150's paper print rates are additionally impressive with 9.2 IPM in black and white or 5.0 IPM in color. The FastFront function makes replacing ink cartridges and packing paper quicker as well as much easier because it can all be done from the front. Introducing this attribute not just makes life easier when utilizing the printer each day however it has likewise permitted the printer to be upgraded to ensure that it is much more compact. This enables it to be put closer to a wall or on a rack since it uses up much less room.
With Auto Duplex printing you can publish on both sides of the web page without the headache of manually transforming the web page. This saves you time and also the paper which then saves you cash and means your printing has a decreased effect on the atmosphere.
Premium quality 1200 x 2400 dpi scanning fasts, comfortable as well as easy with the indispensable Auto Scan Mode. It identifies your original, e.g. photo, calling card or letter, after that automatically scans and also conserves the picture with the proper setups, all without any timely from you. You can likewise scan straight to a USB stick or flash memory card to share checked files swiftly and with the included Canon MP Navigator Ex Lover software program you can transform hardcopy papers to searchable PDFs and also add password security.
You could print to the MG3150 wirelessly from any Wi-Fi made it possible for the computer system, as well as its enhanced Wi-Fi support (Wi-Fi 'n' LICENSED), enables bigger compatibility. Establish is simple from the menu screen and it instantly searches for the cordless link.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Specification:
- Fast document print speed of approx. 9.2 ipm mono & 5.0 ipm colour (ISO ESAT), 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 44 seconds
- Compact and stylish design with FastFront
- Photo lab-quality prints with up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl droplets with FINE cartridge technology
- Print Photos from your HD movies with Full HD Movie Print
- Compact and stylish design with FastFront
- Prints up to 4800 dpi with minimum 2pl ink droplets
- ISO speeds of 9.2 IPM in mono and 5.0 IPM in color
- 10 x 15 cm (4" x 6") photo printed in approximately 44 seconds
- Print from anywhere in the home with built-in Wi-Fi
- Eco features including Auto Duplex Printing
- Print photos from your HD movies with Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL Black Ink Cartridges
- Canon CL-541XL Colour High Yield Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540 Black
- Canon CL-541 Colour Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon PG-540XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541XL High Yield C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete]
- Once your printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3150 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168a
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here