Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Download for Mac, Windows, and Linux - Simple and fast, residence cordless printing comes to be the truth with the fashionable as well as innovative PIXMA iP4000R. It combines outstanding image top quality as well as progressed attributes with hassle-free WiFi connection.
The PIXMA iP4000R works with all popular Windows and Macintosh operating systems and also showcases a USB interface plus wired or cordless networking with WiFi (IEEE802.11 g/b) as well as Ethernet (100BASE-TX,10 BASE-T) connectivity.
Publish great borderless pictures right around A4 size. Canon's FINE print head accomplishes impressive rate, top quality as well as list. Tiny 2pl Micro-Nozzles expel ink with high precision for an optimum 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution as well as ContrastPLUS modern technology uses an extra dye-based black ink for better color deepness.
Publish pictures directly from your video camera, quickly as well as easily, without even using a computer, thanks to PictBridge support - the universal requirement for straight photo printing from all compatible digital video cameras and camcorders.
Transparent Ink tanks for all colors can be changed individually, minimizing waste and saving you cash. This small, sophisticated printer likewise offers automatic two-sided printing and direct printing on compatible CD or DVD discs - in addition to useful twin paper trays.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Specification
- IEEE802.11g/b WiFi printer for the home
- Advanced media handling, integral duplex unit and CDR/DVD printing
- 4800x1200dpi with FINE, 2pl Micro-Nozzles & ContrastPLUS
- Up to 25ppm Mono & 17ppm colour
- Efficient Single Ink system
- Windows & Mac compatible
- Single Ink technology - five separate ink tanks (BCI-3eBK, BCI-6BK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y)
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon BCI-6 4 Colour Ink Cartridge Multipack
- Canon BCI-6CMY Multipack 3-Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon BCI-3e / BCI-6 4-Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon BCI-6BK Black Printer Cartridge
- Canon BCI-3eBK Black Printer Cartridge
- Canon BCI-6BK Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon BCI-3eBK Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon BCI-6C Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon BCI-6PC Photo Cyan Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP4000R series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here