Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and The Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a Fashionable and also small All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing and also making use of from anywhere in the house. With fast, high-grade print, duplicate as well as scan it additionally sustains Google Cloud Publish and also Apple AirPrint.
With Wi-Fi connection, make Canon MG3550 printer print from wireless, this All-In-One offers simple printing around the residence from COMPUTER as well as mobile devices, while the stylish and also portable FastFront layout simplifies paper loading as well as ink replacement-- the suitable printer, copier and also scanner for daily usage.
Download and install Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions app for Canon PIXMA MG3550 to publish from, and scan to, your mobile phone or tablet tool and get remote access to various printer information such as the online handbook or existing ink degrees. Apple AirPrint assistance is also given. Furthermore Auto Power On instantly transforms the printer on when you begin printing.
Google Cloud Publish links your printer straight to the internet so you could print Google Docs, emails, picture and also PDF accessories from most anywhere. Data are sent out securely to the printer online whether you remain in the same area or on a different continent.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3550, the FINE cartridge system with up to 4800dpi print resolution delivers first degrees of detail. With a rapid A4 file print rate of 9.9 ipm in mono and also 5.7 ipm in color, it also publishes 10x15 cm indeterminate photo in approx. 44 secs. Perfect for quick, quality printing of documents and pictures in the house.
Publish more for less. More affordable XL cartridges give considerably much more prints compared to conventional equivalents permitting longer periods between ink replacements-- optimal if you print a whole lot - as well as could provide you cost savings of approximately 50% each page. Auto 2-Sided Printing decreases the quantity of paper you utilize as well as creates professional looking double-sided documents.
One-stop software, which discovers the entire PIXMA encounter with options for organizing and also printing your images, scanning and accessing online services. Advanced features like face recognition make it simple to explore all the photos on your PC and discover the ones you desire.
Find about wireless and another setup for Canon MG3550 driver? Let's check on our description below.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete]
- Once your printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Specification:
- This Item Includes Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer - FINE Cartridges (Black and Color) - Setup CD-ROM - Power Cord - (USB Cable Not Included) - Canon 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-540XXL Black Cartridge, PG-540XL Black Cartridge, PG-540 Black Cartridge, CL-541XL Color Cartridge, CL-541 Color Cartridge, PG-540XL/CL-541XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL Black + CL-541XL Colour High Yield Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540 Black + CL-541 Colour Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon PG-540XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541XL High Yield C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 4.1.3b
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here