Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS - The Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is the ideal solution for small business workforces in need of a vital productivity boost. This black and white laser multifunction printer allows all the abilities and functionalities of a larger multifunctional printer, included within a small unit that’s perfect for little workspaces. Teams that are swamped with work will enjoy the efficient, high-quality printing and copying, at rates of up to 40 pages per minute.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF512x|
Busy teams of workers can enjoy comfortable flexibility with the Canon MF512X’s scan utility, and Canon’s “Print” business app, which starts the door for real cloud integration. Businesses will be able to use their preferred cloud storage platforms, such as Dropbox and Google Drive to secure, digitize, and share documents at any time, from any device with internet access. This performs the i-SENSYS MF512X ideal for small businesses that are heavily rooted in the modern technology models of today.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF512x won’t let you down because Canon’s All-In-One Cartridge design restores all key elements at once with every toner change. Energy consumption and consumables costs are decreased thanks to low energy damage in Sleep and Standby modes, automatic duplex printing, and an intelligent power-saving Auto-Off feature.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF419x Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 40 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 20 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Approx: 7.6 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 40 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 20 ipm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.7 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo, Text/Photo (quality), Photo, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 33ipm (300x300dpi), Single sided colour: 11ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 13ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided colour: 7ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 500-sheet cassette x 2.
- Paper output: 250-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralised management of a fleet of devices, eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management and remote diagnostics, uniFLOW Compatibility with embedded uniFLOW Login Device Client.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 453 mm x 477 mm x 503 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 653 mm x 1,347 mm x 864 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 22.9 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X version 10.6 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|PPD files V4.25 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.25|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.1 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1 (Windows)|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|CQue TGZ Driver (Linux)|
|CQue RPM Driver (Linux 64-bit)|
|CQue RPM Driver (Linux 32-bit)|
|CQue DEB Driver (Linux 64-bit)|
|CQue DEB Driver (Linux 32-bit)|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)|
|[Win&Mac] MF515x/MF512x e-Manual (User's Guide)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks