Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The desktop Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 brings cost-effective, compact, energy-efficient black and white laser printing to your home or office. The LBP6000 supplies excellent quality, dependable efficiency and effortlessly integrates rate, performance, and unsurpassable value. A personal laser printer has a more straightforward job to print black web pages clearly and swiftly. To be genuinely personal, it should likewise use up very little room on the desk.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000
The smooth Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 consists of a retracting paper tray that flaunts small measurements of just 35.9 cm x 24.9 cm x 19.8 cm (WxDxH) and weighs in at a light-weight 5kg. Without any history 'buzz' that a few other printers generate combined with a smart and simple one-button user interface, you have the ideal desktop computer printer. There's a power switch on the front panel. The printer has no screen of any kind. At the rear of the left-hand side panel is a single USB socket, the only information link.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 can print up to 18 A4 pages each min and takes less than 7.8 seconds to print out its first page which is accomplished utilizing Quick First-Print technology. Not only is it fast yet it delivers the sharpest, crispest message and one of the most thorough graphics thanks to its print resolution of approximately 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement. A primary printer driver is the only software supplied, and this doesn't include no draft mode and just hand-operated duplex. It's provided for Windows and OS X, and Linux support is also available.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver:Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)
|[Windows 32bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux
|LBP6000 Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
|LBP6000 Printer Driver (x64 Edition) [Windows Server 2008/7/Vista/XP (64-bit)]
|LBP6000 Printer Driver [Windows Server 2008/2000/7/Vista/XP (32-bit)]
|On-screen Manual (Win)
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5970 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks