Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Mac OS, Windows - PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One has features that make it a very easy choice for the educated customer. Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to conveniently print as well as check wirelessly virtually anywhere around your residence. Built-in AirPrint compatibility allows you to publish right from your iPhone, iPad, as well as iPod, touch wirelessly as well as with almost no arrangement! Publish beautifully, indeterminate images at home as much as 8.5" x 11" size with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, in addition to the comfort as well as high quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges.
The system integrates boosted SMALL PRINT head innovation with pick genuine Canon inks and also choose original Canon image documents for gorgeous, borderless images that will certainly last approximately 100 years when kept in an archival-quality picture album.
My Image Garden software program on Canon PIXMA MG4220 places all of your favored printing features, such as Fun Filter Results like Fish Eye as well as Blur History, Full HD Movie Print and also more all into one convenient software program application. Plus, My Image Garden adds fantastic picture company convenience with schedule view and face acknowledgment. With your memories in one location, it is simple to print stunning, borderless pictures to share as well as enjoy. It's likewise your creative trainer as the software provides innovative design templates in various shade combinations and patterns for your fun image projects. My Image Garden also offers you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download special imaginative projects and content.
The degree of high quality is accomplished by 4800 x 1200 optimum shade dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a copyrighted print head shooting ink droplets as small as 2pl. This supplies outstanding top quality and detail in both your business papers as well as pictures.
The flexible PIXMA Cloud Web link feature permits you to conveniently publish photos from on the internet picture albums such as Canon image Gateway and also Google Picasa in addition to download internet templates and yearly calendars, all right on your printer. You can also take advantage of Google Cloud Publish as well as send products to be published from basically anywhere. With the Canon iEPP application, you can also print and also check JPG and also PDF documents from suitable iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and also Android gadgets. In addition to all that, you still have built-in Auto Duplex Printing which permits you to print on both sides of the paper instantly and could help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. Likewise, try to find the Canon "Print Your Days" App on Facebook. You can produce enjoyable collections to print and also share on your timeline.
Find out more about the Canon PIXMA MG4220 below!Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG4220 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4220.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Specifications:
- High-Performance Ink Cartridges
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone?, iPad?, or iPod touch?- no drivers needed!
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Enjoy cloud printing convenience with PIXMA Cloud Link and Google Cloud Print
- View images from your memory cards right on the built-in 2.5-Inch LCD and print
Canon PIXMA MG4220Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240/CL-241 XL Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets 4x6)
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG4220 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here