Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP7250 is a high-performance photo printer with With Wi-Fi connection and also five specific ink containers, this high-efficiency Image printer is perfect for fast, high-quality image, file and CD printing. It's easy to access from around the house, consisting of from mobile phones. The brand-new stylish, low-profile body with self-opening output tray indicates it's perfect if you have restricted room.
Wi-Fi connection and also the Canon PRINT application make it easy to publish utilizing your smartphone as well as tablet computer devices, from practically throughout the home. There's likewise straight printing of pictures, e-mails, websites and also other files from Apple devices, such as the Apple iPhone, iPad as well as iPod touch, using Apple AirPrint.
Cut wastefulness and print much more successfully with particular ink storage tanks as you just alter the color that has run out. You can save money with XL inks, which print up to 2.2 times more web pages compared to a basic one before they need changing-- best if you publish a great deal.
For excellent levels of information as well as quick printing of records as well as pictures in your home, this photo printer has a class-leading 1pl, 9600dpi print head. It has a fast A4 ISO ESAT print speed of 15ipm mono and 10ipm color and provides an outstanding picture laboratory quality 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 21 secs.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Specification
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 borderless: approx. 21 seconds, ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251CXL Cyan, CLI-251MXL Magenta, CLI-251YXL Yellow, CLI-251BKXL Black, PGI-250PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251C Cyan, CLI-251M Magenta, CLI-251Y Yellow, CLI-251BK Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-551XL B/C/M/Y High Yield Ink Cartridges + Photo Paper – Value Pack
- Canon CLI-551 B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges + Photo Paper – Value Pack
- Canon PGI-550XL PB Ink Cartridges – Twin Pack
- Canon CLI-551 B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-550PGBK XL High Yield Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Yellow Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Wireless Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your Canon iP7250 printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (A) (or wireless network router) you want to connect your printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP7250 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here