Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Pixma MG7140 has a beveled-edge style distinct to certain Canon printers of the last numerous years, and also other design enhancements that were introduced in 2015 with its relative, the Canon PIXMA MG6340. You manage the printer utilizing an upper front touch panel: A 3.5-inch touchscreen display includes most features, with contextually lit buttons that turn up as required. It has an extremely short understanding curve. You raise that panel to access the ink cartridges, rather than raising the entire scanner bed, as with a lot of multifunctions. You can link using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB. Premium 6-ink All-in-One with touch control, cloud as well as mobile printing.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 is elegant as well as portable this premium All-In-One supplies remarkable top quality print, duplicate and also check features and progressed Wi-Fi, Ethernet and also cloud connectivity. Suitable for the photo fanatic, it provides quick, simple printing from multiple PCs, Wireless electronic cameras, memory cards, cloud solutions and also smartphones.
Publish straight from the web with improved PIXMA Cloud Web link. Print pictures in secs from Facebook, Twitter as well as online albums like CANON IMAGE GATEWAY plus records from cloud solutions like Evernote and also Dropbox - without utilizing a COMPUTER. Download stationery and also other themes direct from the PIXMA Cloud.
Regulate your printer from mostly anywhere using your sharp tool. Download Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions application to publish from, and also check to, your smart device as well as directly from cloud solutions. You could also examine the printer standing, original manual or ink degrees. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish support are additionally provided.
The six ink system consists of gray for richer color photos and also stunning mono prints, while Canon's FINE modern technology, with as much as 9600dpi resolution, provides outstanding information for expert quality photos. This All-in-One has a rapid A4 record print speed of 15 ipm mono/10ipm color and prints 10x15 centimeters indeterminate image in approx. 21 secs.
A large touch panel with 8.8 centimeters color touch screen offers user-friendly fingertip operation for fast as well as easy food selection navigating and makes it very easy to choose functions, sneak peek images or make use of cloud solutions.
With particular ink storage tanks, you just should alter the color that goes out. Optional XL inks let you publish a lot more pages compared to a basic ink and also can supply financial savings of approximately 30% each page.
This one-stop software application offers solutions for organizing as well as printing your images, scanning and also accessing online services. Advanced attributes like face acknowledgment make it very easy to search through pictures on your COMPUTER and also find the ones you want.
Auto 2-sided printing lowers the quantity of paper you use as well as creates professional double-sided records. Two entirely incorporated paper trays can accommodate photo and plain paper at the same time. Design and also print labels directly onto compatible discs.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Specifications:
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Use and share wirelessly
- PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Print directly from cloud
- Built-in card reader
- Print directly onto disc
- Easy to use touch panel
- Large touch screen display
- Turns on when you start printing
- Premium Photo All-in-One with sleek, compact design: print, copy and scan at home
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks, and cloud storage
- Effortless Wi-Fi printing and scanning from smartphones and tablets
- Control your printer virtually from anywhere with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Superior quality photos with six single ink system (XL options available)
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-451BK (Black)
- CLI-451C (Cyan)
- CLI-451M (Magenta)
- CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- CLI-451GY (Grey)
- High yield XL ink tanks
- PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-451BK XL (Black)
- CLI-451C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-451M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-451Y XL (Yellow)
- CLI-451GY XL (Grey)
- Pigment Black: 300 pages
- Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
- Black: 1105 pages
- Black XL: 4425 pages
- Cyan: 304 pages
- Cyan XL: 665 pages
- Magenta: 298 pages
- Magenta XL: 660 pages
- Yellow: 330 pages
- Yellow XL: 685 pages
- Grey: 780 pages
- Grey XL: 3350 pages
- Estimated supplemental yield
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7140 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7140.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG7140 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.1
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 184.108.40.206a
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here