Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS - The Canon PIXMA MG3040 is an All-In-One color printer, scanner, and copier with Wi-Fi connectivity and cloud attributes excellent for home users who want the liberty to print from their tablet, smartphone, laptop, or video camera.
|Canon PIXMA MG3040
Assistance for Google Cloud Publish and also the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android give printing from mobile phones. You can additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Access Point Method means mobile individuals could attach to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Making use of PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed with the Canon PRINT app, you could now publish from popular social media and also cloud services consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive as well as much more.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 won't set you back the earth to run. Use the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges as well as you'll save as high as 30% per web page as compared to their popular matchings.
Easily organize and also print your images with the My Image Garden application, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you style and also print welcoming cards, picture collages, and a lot more, using images from your tablet, COMPUTER, or ideal cloud solution.
Sharp message as well as stunning photos. Making use of vibrant color and also pigment black inks, the Canon MG3040's printer FINE cartridge system offers crisp file text as well as top-quality images in both colors and also mono.
Want to print with square photographs? It's easy with the brand-new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Picture Paper And also Glossy II square media assistance, along with standard A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, and Letter support.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on the Canon MG3040 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3040 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Specifications:
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Optional high yield inks
- Print directly from the cloud
- Square media support
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Turns on when you start printing
- Copy, print, and scan with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favorite cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver, Software, and Manual Download
|MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
|MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|MG3040 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)
|MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
|MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)
|MG3040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
|MG3040 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
|MG3040 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|MG3040 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
|MG3040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
|MG3040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|MG3040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
|Canon MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
|Canon MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Above are the drivers who have listed by the owner Canon Driver Download site, if you get a broken link on each post on our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks