Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver & Software Download for Windows, Mac OS - Tell about this one printer? We can look at our post below, about a review, setup, scanner driver, and much more about this product. On another article before we have writing about Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Download, So we can compare Canon PIXMA MP180 to another series before. Let's check the detail for this printer. Possibly an incredible bargain for its meager price, the allure of the Pixma MP180 multifunction device (MFD) will indeed depend on whether you want it for graphics or office work.
|Canon PIXMA MP180|
Strangely, it's instead better matched to the office. We say surprisingly since the MP180 comes kitted out with all the features sought out by fledgling image enthusiasts. The currently common PictBridge port is included, as is a full flash memory drive. As well as the Canon's fresh styling makes it seem better for residence users.
The specifications are nothing thrilling, although they're still excellent, thinking about the rate; besides, the gadget prints, scans, and duplicates. The print resolution of 4800x1200, as well as optical 1200x2400, compare well with the likes of some HP printer models, while the optical scanning facilities are likewise competitive.
The Canon PIXMA MP180 printer is a much better wager than the Lexmark for photographers, though. Each 6 x 4in print quits in around 1min 40secs as compared to the 2mins 15secs of the Lexmark. There was still a lack of fine information and a small yellow color, but the latter is at least much less noticeable on the Canon. The HP quickly defeats both, though, going down near-perfect images in around 90 secs. We're not enamored of the two-line LCD either, which has a complex menu system and isn't optimal for publishing directly from a media card - yet a minimum of there's a slot for every significant card layout readily available.
Unfortunately, scanner top quality is doing not have too. Banding isn't as harmful as the HP, however, in our test images, colors were either pale or dull, as well as noise confirmed to be a continuous problem. Not remarkably, the OCR test outcomes were by far the most awful as well: even plain text lost its even line spacing (the one light area is that tables were perfectly recreated). Worst of all, the bundled OmniPage SE 4 will only conserve as an OmniPage file, which Word cannot review, so editing and enhancing is made doubly irritating.
Photocopies confirmed less bothersome: color duplicates did have some grain, yet colors were faithful to the initial. Mono copies were even much better: only somewhat more apparent spidering let us tell the difference between copy and also initial.
Colour graphics, however, are another issue. Speed was competitive, yet the Pixma MP180 battled to infuse good vibrancy right into the prints. While comparable HP models use vibrant as well as eye-catching output, the Pixma's verged on the plain. And while the print device worked fine on text, color printing tended to make the paper curl.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Specifications:
- Box Contents - PIXMA MP180 Photo All-in-One, Power Cord, PG-40 Black FINE Cartridges, CL- 41 Color FINE Cartridges, Easy Setup Instructions, Document kit with Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Registration Card, Cross Sell Sheet
- 4x6 borderless photo approximately 52 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black - 600 x 600 dpi, Color - 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds: Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22cpm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: 17 cpm color (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Multiple copies: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and Users Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Users Guide, e-registration, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE,8 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-41 Color
- CL-51 Color
- PG-40 BLACK
- PG-40 Black Twin Pack
- PG-50 Black
Canon PIXMA MP180 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP180 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.11
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 12.13.3a
Release date: 08/25/17
File: Get driver here