Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MG4250 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is small and also innovative All-In-One with print, copy and also scan features. With Auto Duplex, color display and Wi-Fi, it uses a smartphone and also Web printing plus Apple AirPrint support.
Get extra from your Canon PIXMA MG4250 printer with the freedom to printing directly from the Net. Print pictures in seconds from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY without utilizing a COMPUTER. Create calendars, download stationery and also other themes straight from the PIXMA Cloud.
For excellent adaptability, it's feasible to print from and even scan to your mobile phone and also a tablet, around your home, utilizing Canon PRINT application. With Apple AirPrint sustain you can also print pictures, e-mails, websites and also other documents wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad as well as iPod touch.
Publish extra for much less. XL cartridges supply significantly more prints than their conventional matchings ensuring longer durations between ink replacements-- optimal if you print a whole lot. More budget-friendly XL FINE cartridges could offer you financial savings of approximately 50% each page.
Bring memories back to life, utilizing the image organizing abilities of My Image Garden software that includes face acknowledgment and also the capability to integrate pictures in innovative means for printing. This one-stop software also makes it simple to scan, develop PDFs and also gain access to on the internet solutions. The Print Your Days application lets you print pictures route from Facebook.
Auto Duplex printing lowers the amount of paper you use as well as develops expert looking double-sided documents. Auto Power On automatically turns the printer on when you start publishing as well as Auto Power Off changes the printer off if not used for a set time-- saving you energy.
The FINE cartridge body with minutes. 2pl ink droplets and also up to 4800dpi print resolution provides terrific levels of information. With a quick ISO ESAT A4 file print speed of 9.9 ipm mono/5.7 ipm color, it generates an A4 color copy in approx. 20 secs. Perfect for speedy, top quality printing of files as well as photos in your home.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG4250 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4250.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Specifications:
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Micro ink droplets for precise print
- High-resolution photo printing
- User-friendly color display
- Use and share wirelessly
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Internet-ready printer
- Built-in card reader
- High-resolution scanning
- Facebook photo printing
- One-stop creative software
- Quality photos
- Double-sided documents
- Smartphone and tablet printing
- AirPrint support
- Printing via the Internet
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CL-541 Colour Cartridge
- Canon Genuine Ink Cartridges CL-541XL - Pack of 1- colour
- Canon Genuine Ink Cartridges PG-540/CL-541 - Pack of 2 Multi-Coloured
- Canon PG-540 Ink Cartridge - Black
- Canon PG-540XL Black Fine Cartridge
- CANON PG-540XL Ink Cartridge Black High Capacity 1-pack Blister Without Alarm
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG4250 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here