Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Printer Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2140 is the excellent multifunction color inkjet printer, scanner, copier and fax created for home offices which require good mono and color print quality with a low cost per sheet. By a large 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the printer offers outstanding prints including vivid colors also crisp text utilizing its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. The MB2140 prints A4 at a fast 19 ipm mono and 13 ipm color, while its first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2140|
Canon MB2140 printer is productive and straightforward to utilize, double-sided printing and support for a kind of paper sizes and models – from A4 plain paper over labels, envelopes, photo paper and also two-sided ID card copying – gives light work of current office print jobs. Built for productivity, the printer is fast and straightforward to use: whether printing, copying, scanning or faxing, they’re all within easy separately with the MAXIFY MB2140’s 6.2 cm (2.5”) TFT color screen. Personally replaceable color cartridges, economy is a priority. Black cartridges provide an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and color cartridges 900 pages, making you work with fewer breaks. The optional 4-colour multipack allows even more cost-effective printing.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2140 can print from smartphones, and tablets by using the wireless connection. Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria, Google Cloud Print, plus the Canon PRINT app are all supported, as is printing of the cloud and despite scanning and saving documents over public cloud services, including Google Drive, OneNote, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive and Concur. Access Point mode suggests that smart device users can connect to the printer still without a Wi-Fi network. IP address filtering gives access rights to just a select number of users, while SMTP support permits secure scan-to-email within an office network.
Greatest Maxify models have related output quality, as there are no significant variations between the print engines and another hardware. That said, the MB2140's text output seemed laser-quality over the board, among smaller serif and sans-serif fonts containing their shape as small as 4 points, delivering even the "fine print" ugly.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers and Software Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 13.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1400 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1400 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1400 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1400 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 2.5” LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC: MAXIFY MB2110 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite20 (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 10.3” (H).
- Weight: 23.2 lbs.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2140 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2140 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2140 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cable less setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions on the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 printer.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2140 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB2140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2140 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2140 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2140 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2140 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2140 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY iB4140 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks