Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MG7740 is wise printing for connected individuals, motivate your creativity. With the capability to print great images directly from any device, your prints will certainly excite when using our 6-ink system. Created to deliver high quality as well as speed, enjoy the simplicity of linking to smart devices and the cloud using intuitive touch controls.
Canon MG7740 printer is exceptional top quality prints, like writing with premium high-quality pictures in mere secs. Enjoy our fantastic results with up to 9,600 dpi resolution prints you will be proud to flaunt. Express your photos in attractive, abundant colors or high mono prints using Canon's FINE innovation.
Your Creative Process, "It assists for me to be surrounded by pictures I discover motivating, to print them all out, stick them around me and also share exactly what I make" (Emily, Vine Musician). The Canon PIXMA MG7740 aids you to attract motivation from wherever your pictures may be kept. Use your video camera, smart devices, and even the cloud to publish your photos in top quality as well as get innovative.
High print top quality with brand-new inks from Canon, Using our six single ink system, print borderless 10 x 15 centimeters images in just 21 secs that will bring your photos to life. Built for convenience, you just should alter the color that goes out. With enhanced color advancement including a gray ink for excellent black and white photos and a dedicated pigment black for sharp text, you could have total trust fund whatever you print will certainly thrill.
Seamless connectivity from tool to printer, when you want to print from any gadget with PIXMA MG7740, creating your project could not be simpler. Using the Canon PRINT application, quickly check and publish using your tablet computer or mobile. The built-in Wi-Fi Direct mode develops an ad hoc cordless network and makes it straightforward to couple the printer with your smart device.
Integrate printing right into your creative procedure, experience the creative liberty of cloud printing as well as scanning; be motivated with the ability to share on the move and also print in the house. With enhanced PIXMA Cloud Web link print photos in seconds from your much-loved social networks like Facebook Instagram and Flickr.
Bring your much-loved online photos to life, a versatile printer to streamline your jobs. With the Canon PRINT application, you can print from wherever you draw your ideas from. Whether it's Facebook, Instagram or your cloud platform, browse your data from a mobile phone or directly from the printer and have a duplicate in seconds to maintain.
Canon's user-friendly touch screen, simple access to all your cloud platforms, developed for you. Gain access to your cloud platforms from our intuitive touch panel at the touch of a fingertip. Making use of an 8.8 centimeters touch display, locate your finest pictures swiftly, preview them as well as effortlessly print them without leaving the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless / Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks: PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow), CLI-471GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow), CLI-471GY XL (Grey).
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Copy Speed (up to): sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Printer Ink Cartridges
- 6 individual ink tanks
- PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK (Black)
- CLI-571C (Cyan)
- CLI-571M (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y (Yellow)
- CLI-571GY (Grey)
- High yield XL ink tanks
- PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK XL (Black)
- CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
- CLI- 71Y XL (Yellow)
- CLI-571GY XL (Grey)
- A4 Colour Document¹
- Pigment Black: 300 pages
- Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
- Black: 1105 pages
- Black XL: 4425 pages
- Cyan: 311 pages
- Cyan XL: 680 pages
- Magenta: 297 pages
- Magenta XL: 650 pages
- Yellow: 323 pages
- Yellow XL: 680 pages
- Grey: 780 pages
- Grey XL: 3350 pages
- Estimated supplemental yield
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7740 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7740.
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG7740 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.90
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here