Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x is high-capacity printing ideal for productivity-focused work environments that need a versatile black-and-white laser printer. With black-and-white printing at 55ppm and a choice of versatile arrangements, the LBP351x is suitable for a hectic workplace that requires a trustworthy and flexible printer. A choice of approximately four paper cassettes, plus an optional high-capacity paper deck, makes it a quickly configurable and highly productive printer.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x|
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x's assistance for Apple AirPrint (iPhone) and Mopria (Android), you could print conveniently from any suitable tool. You could additionally take advantage of advanced attributes with the Canon PRINT Business app. For those utilizing Google in the workplace, the i-SENSYS LBP351x concerns Google Cloud print-ready for smooth assimilation.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x is a fantastically versatile addition to your printer fleet. Assistance for PCL5e/6 and Adobe PostScript printer languages make it possible for convenient integration right into taken care of network atmospheres. A small and capable office friend, this bigger ability still comes in a tiny package. There is also a high yield printer toner cartridge that permits you to print even more web pages prior to substitute, making you even more productive.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 55 ppm (A4), up to 59ppm (A5, Landscape), Double sided: Up to 36.5 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Barcode Print, Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app; Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Media types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Envelope.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 120 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 199 g/m².
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 415 mm x 529 mm x 438 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 26.2 kg.
- Control panel: 5 Line LCD, 5 LED (Online, Ready, Message, Job, and Energy saver), Buttons, 10-key numeric keypad.
- Processor Speed: 528MHz + 264 MHz.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Printer Languages: UFRII (Ultra Fast Rendering), PCL5e, PCL6, Adobe PostScript.
- Interface and connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10BASE-T/100 BASE-TX/1000BASE-T.
- Software and Printer Management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool; iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices; eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics. uniFLOW compatibility with uniFLOW Login Device Client for SFP MEAP.
- All-in-One cartridges: Standard: Cartridge 039 (11,000 pages), High yield: Cartridge 039H (25,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.3|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.3|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.10|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.10|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.26|
|PPD files V4.26 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)|
|LBP351x User's Guide|
|[Win&Mac] LBP351x User's Guide|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks