Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One provides exceptional top quality, versatility, and benefit. Built-in Wi-Fi innovation permits you to print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your home conveniently. Print gorgeous, indeterminate images in your home as much as 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3and the advertised FINE ink cartridges.
Enter a brand-new ball of printing options as PIXMA Cloud Link allows you comfortably publish images from online image albums CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as well as Google Picasa in addition to layouts including seasonal fixed and schedules from any place a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer system. Have all type of fun with your pictures by including brand-new Enjoyable Results like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Electronic Camera, Soft Emphasis, and also Blur Background before you publish. You could also transform your HD Flick clips right into lovely pictures. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to print on both sides of the paper immediately and also can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%.
You could connect the Canon Pixma MG4120 straight to your COMPUTER through USB, or network it making use of the integrated Wi-Fi. The unit's flip-up 2.4-inch LCD is simple to check out, and also makes using the printer a breeze primarily. Canon should ditch the three "feature" buttons for making choices, though. Needing to move your fingers to those buttons is a wild-goose chase as well as effort; the ALRIGHT switch, as well as four-way cursor control, would certainly be enough. The Pixma MG4120 additionally features SD Card as well as Memory Stick ports for printing images or unloading scans.
Paper-handling functions on the Pixma MG4120 are modest, though sufficient for house usage. You get a single 100-sheet letter/legal input tray at the front of the system, and also a 50-sheet result tray directly over it. The system doesn't have an automatic file feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner, but it does use an automatic duplexer for convenient two-sided printing. The lid for the scanner telescopes to fit thicker material.
View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by innovative image analysis and area-by-area information adjustment, automatically. And also, print and also check JPEG and PDF data wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and also Android tools while enjoying a new means to load your genuine Canon ink and also paper.
Let's check more information about Canon PIXMA MG4120 below!
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4120, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG4120 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Specifications:
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Collect, combine and edit multiple web pages to print your own layout using "Easy-WebPrint EX"
- Print photos from your compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Devices with the free Easy-PhotoPrint printing app
- Features Pigment Black Ink for crisp, sharp text
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card)9, Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel, Quick Access UI, Quick Start
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB Card Slots
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- CL-241XL (Extra Large) Color Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL / CL-241 XL Value Pack
- PG-240XL (Extra Large) Black Cartridge
- PG-240XXL (Double Extra Large) Black Cartridge
- PG240XL/CL241XL w/GP502
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG4120 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 18.0.1b
Release date: 09/21/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here