Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac - The PIXMA MG6620 is a fantastic Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer providing piece de resistance, adaptability and also amazing high quality. The MG6620 permits you to quickly publish both beautiful, borderless photos, as well as crisp documents up to 8.5" x 11" with 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi1 and also 2pl modern technology. With a 3.0" LCD Touchscreen as well as built-in flash memory card ports, permits you to sneak peek, edit and also print your images right on the printer.
The PIXMA MG6620 uses a selection of means to earn mobile phone as well as tablet computer printing simple and also practical as well as it starts with the Canon PRINT application. The Canon PRINT application allows you to publish as well as check images or files directly from your compatible mobile phone. With the cloud printing function, you can print directly from pick on-line cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and also much more, either at the printer itself or from almost anywhere with your suitable smartphone using the free Canon PRINT application. Likewise, with Google Cloud Publish you can print from wherever you are, from applications you make use of on a daily basis. For Apple mobile phones, the MG6620 is AirPrint suitable. As well as to truly complete the smartphone printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print function lets users of choosing Android devices to publish a photo or document by simply opening the Canon PRINT as well as touching your NFC suitable Android tool to the printer.
Additional highlights include attributes such as integrated Auto 2-Sided Printing, which allows you instantly print on both sides of the paper, and also My Image Garden software, makings arranging as well as printing your photos enjoyable and also comfortable. And also Easy-PhotoPrint +8 lets you quickly publish images from any mobile phone or COMPUTER with Web accessibility. Plus, the five separate ink containers allow you to change just the color ink that runs out. With its flash memory card feature, touch screen capacity, and all the means you can print, the MG6620 is a model of printing flexibility.
The absence of an ADF restricts scanning to manually putting each page on the letter-size flatbed to check one by one, which is just one of the vital concerns that makes the MG6620 much better fit to residence usage than the office. Paper managing for printing is likewise restricted, with just a 100-sheet capability. However, the printer includes an integrated duplexer (for two-sided printing), which is a welcome additional that can conserve paper.
Fortunately is that the MG6620 is a great deal much faster about the competition for images, averaging 53 seconds for a 4 by 6. That's a match for the Canon Pixma MG5620 and also a couple of secs quicker compared to either Brother model.
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, QuickStart
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN) NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Operating Systems Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6620 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6620.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG6620 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: .1.0.2
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here