Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - Can print from more places compared to ever before with the Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer thanks to excellent connection options as well as the capacity to set the other printer areas compared to ever before with it?s 30% decrease in size over previous MX models. With Google Cloud Print and also AirPrint, you can publish wirelessly from your suitable smartphone or tablet from essentially anywhere around the office.
It?s filled with time-saving attributes, as well, including a fully-integrated automatic paper feeder which holds up to 20 sheets. And also, the optional XL ink cartridges mean you could publish longer before having to replace your cartridges. Another excellent function of the PIXMA MX490 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your preferred printing features, such as Special Filters and Complete HD Motion Picture Print, in one hassle-free software application. It aids you to arrange your photos with calendar view and face recognition.
The package isn't very large or cumbersome. Unpacking, you'll find the MFP, power and phone cables, a setup CD that contains print as well as check drivers as well as Canon's Quick Menu software, the My Image Garden energy for touching up pictures, black and also tri-color ink cartridges, as well as a quick start poster.
The individual overview can be installed as a readable file during the installation, as well as it's rather huge and very comprehensive. Not consisted of on the setup disc is Canon's Innovative Load Premium. This gives a variety of printable crafts and is offered online.
A portable black rectangular shape measuring 17.2 × 11.7 × 7.5 inches and also weighing only 13 extra pounds, like Canon PIXMA MX476, the Pixma MX490 provides no-frills printing, scanning, duplicating, as well as faxing. A folding Auto Document Feeder (ADF) holds 20 sheets, and also like the printer section of the tool, does not duplex check. The top of the MX490 is hinged, and when raised subjects the glass scan platen.
Arrangement these days is a simple matter of getting rid of packing material, installing ink cartridges and software, and telling the set up regular how you want to attach the unit. The MX490 utilizes just two ink cartridges a black cartridge, and also a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, as well as yellow inks. This approach keeps the manufacturing prices down but significantly increases the operating costs considering that when one of the colors in the tricolor cartridge runs out, you should replace the cartridge even if the various other two colors still have available ink.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
- Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud.
- Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-244 CLR Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246XL Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-243 BLK Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-243/CL-244 Value Pack
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245/CL-246 XL Combo
- PG-245XL Black Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX490 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX490 driver
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX490 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX490 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX490.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here