Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX495 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer incorporates four features in one unit, aiding to save money on the room while guaranteeing simplicity of use. You'll be able to publish, copy, scan and also fax, perfect for usage in the house or the office. Ideal for printing pictures or documents, the PIXMA MX495 uses Canon's FINE cartridge system to produce fast, top quality color and also monochrome prints. Printing quickly and also capable, with A4 print rates of 8.8 pages per minute for black and white or 4.4 web pages per minute for color.
As with Canon PIXMA MX494, the Canon PIXMA MX495 is a little inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) targeted at the office: accordingly, it could print, scan or duplicate, and send out or receive faxes. It's a wise, small device with a 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF) constructed right into the scanner lid so you can leave it alone to copy longer documents or send out a multi-page fax. There's assistance for USB connections and wireless networking, but no front-panel USB or wired Ethernet port - we wouldn't necessarily anticipate either at this cost.
Download and install Canon PRINT app for quick and easy cordless printing from smartphones as well as tablet computers. You can also publish from, as well as check to smart devices over a Wi-Fi network without linking to a PC. Kick back as well as conserve with optional XL cartridges, which supply substantially extra pages, last longer in between ink replacements a suitable time-saver if you publish regularly - as well as could deliver up to 30% cost savings per web page as compared to their standard equivalents.
Ink cartridges for the MX495 can be found in a selection of two dimensions. Making use of the bigger of these, costs work out at an extremely affordable 6.9 p per A4 web page of text as well as graphics, although the black part of this is a high 2.9 p. Provided its small cost, capable functions as well as great results, this is a terrific budget plan office MFP, however, with sluggish print rates and high black web page costs.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Specifications:
- Affordable and space saving color Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Cloud
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), and Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501/GP-601), andMatte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Interface Type: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone/tablet), Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and Access point mode.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-545 Black Cartridge
- CL-546 Colour Cartridge
- PG-545XL Black XL Cartridge
- CL-546XL Colour XL Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX495 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX495 driver
Canon PIXMA MX495 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX495 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX495 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX495.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX495 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 23 March 2022
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here