Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver Download and Support for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX494 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer can be connected to the cloud and affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One. This series is ideal for home printing, copy, scan, and fax features. Other Features can be shared with multiple devices like smartphones and tablets.
For functionality at home cost for this printer is effective, Canon PIXMA MX494 allows you to share with wireless for print, copy, scan, and fax between many devices and features a stylish, ultra-small can make your space saving for a place in any environment. Experience fast premium quality printing at 8.8 ipm (mono) and also 4.4 ipm (color), with as much as 4800 dpi resolution and also significant degrees of detail. Print from and scan perfectly to smart devices as well as tablets with full Apple iOS and Android device support, that includes Apple AirPrint for very easy wireless printing from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without an added application.
Download and install Canon PRINT app for quick and straightforward cordless printing from mobile phones and tablet computers. You could even publish from, as well as scan to intelligent tools over a Wi-Fi network-- without attaching to a PC or setting up a chauffeur. Print directly from mobile phones without joining a secured Wi-Fi network thanks to Accessibility Factor Mode or print from virtually anywhere with Google Cloud Print assistance.
Go straight to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Web link, which allows you print photos in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and also online albums; print from as well as scan to modern cloud solutions like Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox; as well as affix and send checked files/images directly using e-mail - all without using a PC.
Unwind as well as save with optional XL cartridges, which deliver a lot more pages, last longer in between ink replacements considerably an ideal convenience if you frequently print - and can deliver up to 30% expense financial savings each web page compared to their conventional equivalents.
As with Canon PIXMA MX492, the MX494 is a portable gadget with a level top that still incorporates a 20-sheet Automatic File Feeder (ADF). As prevails nowadays, a section of the leading cover folds over to give the paper feed tray for the ADF. Left wing of the main cover is a control panel made up of membrane buttons. These may not be rather as easy to use as a touchscreen, but they're clear as well as straightforward to operate. Behind the switch, the selection is a two-line by 16-character mono LCD. While this could be very restricting, it's been wisely utilized by Canon to display a variety of duplicates and ink levels, also is to scroll status messages.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Specifications:
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Superb photo lab-quality print head
- Automatic multipage copying
- Optional high yield inks
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- Canon PRINT app
- Use and share wirelessly
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Cloud
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), and Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501/GP-601), andMatte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Interface Type: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone/tablet), Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and Access point mode.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Black: 180 pages
- Black XL: 400 pages
- Colour: 180 pages
- Colour XL: 300 pages
Canon PIXMA MX494 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX494 driver
Canon PIXMA MX494 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX494 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX494 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX494.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX494 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 23 March 2022
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here