Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MX525 is a nicely designed affordable inkjet MFP with a 30-page ADF and also a 100 sheet paper tray. Neither print engine neither ADF is duplex, so you're limited to single-sided scans and copies. However, this is typical for an MFP at this rate. The MX525 has USB, Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi connections, as well as if you attach it to a network you can make use of Canon's mobile printing applications for smart devices and tablet computers and also integration with services such as Google Cloud Print for simple printing from anywhere with an internet connection. It additionally has a 6.2 cm color display as well as navigating secrets that make it easy to capitalize on all the MFP's functions without connecting it to a PC.
The PIXMA MX525 is a stylish, undemanding multifunction printer for home and small businesses.
Like PIXMA MX455, the PIXMA MX525 is a small and elegant MFP with Canon's characteristically glossy black exterior and also efficiently curved sides. As it's front loading, the MX525's 458 x 385 x 200 mm measurements will certainly fit tidily onto a durable rack able to birth its average 8.7 kg weight. Print more for much less with XL FINE cartridges, which deliver up to 50% savings per web page compared with their conventional equivalents. XL cartridges provide substantially much more web pages and last longer in between ink replacements - suitable if you print often.
The excellent cartridge system with min. 2pl ink beads and as much as 4800dpi print resolution provides extreme levels of information. With a fast ISO ESAT A4 document print rate of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color, it generates an A4 color copy in approx. 21 seconds. Perfect for quick, high-quality printing of papers and photos at home or office. A large 6.2 cm color TFT present makes it simple to view selected functions and sneak peek pictures. The Twin Function Panel includes LED-lit dual-purpose tricks. These modification look inning accordance with the setting picked, simplifying attribute navigating.
Publish Google Docs, Gmails, image and also PDF accessories from practically anywhere making use of Google Cloud Print. Generate calendars, download stationery and also various other design templates straight from the PIXMA Cloud. Obtain a lot more from your printer with the liberty to publish straight from the Web. Print pictures in seconds from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY or Google's Picasa online CDs without using a PC.
Duplex printing comes as common, and a USB port to the left of the input tray enables you to publish with PictBridge and from flash thumb drives without a PC. When you do want to link up to a PC or network, you can select in between USB, Wi-Fi and also ethernet.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Specifications:
- 4-in-1 inkjet: print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: 9.7 ipm black, 5.5 ipm color
- Print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- 2.5-inch LCD, dual function panel
- Front side USB port
- Automatic duplexing
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Pixma Cloud Link
- Paper capacity: 100-sheet paper tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet Wireless LAN
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X
- Energy Star qualified
- 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange
- High-performance Office All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and Auto 2-sided printing
- Print more for less with XL FINE cartridges
- Easy operation with 6.2cm (2.5”) color TFT display and Dual Function Panel
- Internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Link with Google Cloud Print
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Multipage copy and scan with 30-page ADF
- Superior prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE technology
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color; A4 color copy in approx. 21 secs
- Create PDF files; extract text from PDFs or JPEGs using My Image Garden
Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- Canon PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- Canon PG-240 Black Ink
- Canon CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- Canon CL-241 Color Ink
Canon PIXMA MX525 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX525Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX525 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 01/29/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 4.0.0a
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here