Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download and Support for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MX536 make your office run with dependability and performance, print, copy, check as well as the fax with the web-connected. This capable multifunction printer is an excellent home office tool to improve performance led by its automatic document feeder for multi-page duplicating and scanning. Supplying plenty of connection options to publish from a range of cordless devices. It includes print, copy, fax and scan features, as well as creates great-quality color scans.
As with Canon PIXMA MX516, the Canon PIXMA MX536 control panel is set into the leading edge of the ADF and also is well established for the features the maker uses. The four buttons on the left switch between copy, fax, scan and also establishing modes, and in the center is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD. Although this has no backlight, we had no difficulty reading it under natural overhead illumination.
The resulting tray protrudes above the main 100-sheet paper feeder in a slightly awkward format that isn't boosted by the fragile nature of the resulting tray itself. This is partly as a consequence of the need to reserve the top fifty percent of the MFD for the high scanning/copying/faxing centers.
The following scanning capacity is lent exceptional performance through the capable 30-sheet ADF, while scanning result itself is sharp, colorful, and also precise. Scan times were good, also, with lower-resolution A4 scans leaving in a plain 8 seconds, and 300 dpi in simply under 12. Also glorious 600 dpi completed within 29 secs.
Connectivity is well handled. The 802.11 b/g/n interface makes for convenient cordless printing, and you can additionally add Bluetooth centers also. Google Cloud, as well as Apple AirPrint, are supported, and you could tap into Android and also iPhone mobile phones. Certainly, the convenient Accessibility Point Mode lets this model attach seamlessly to smartphones as well as tablets without the Canon even having to be linked right into a network.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Specifications:
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Fully-integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Cloud-enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Access Point Mode, Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Automatic multipage copying
- Scan to USB memory
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX536 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG640 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG640CL641CP Black & Colour Ink
- Canon PG640XLCL641XL Black & Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG640XL Black High Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG640XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL641 Tri-Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL641XL Tri-Colour High Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG640XXLTWIN / PG640XXL Black Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX536 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.75
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here