Canon Pixma MX516 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX516 is an inkjet multifunction printer aimed at the house as well as local business customers. It's got a great feature-set for a $139 printer: wireless as well as wired networking, an automatic file feeder, fax, and also printing from iPhone and also Android tools. Scanning and also duplicating takes place on the top-mounted flatbed scanner, which is a 1200x2400dpi system that works in tandem with the built-in automatic document feeder.
Like Canon PIXMA MX476, three contextual buttons can be located underneath the LCD screen, as well as a four-way navigating pad, as well as touch-sensitive keypad, are balanced out to the right of the screen. Even more to the right are fax shortcuts and fast color as well as monochrome copy switches. The controls of the Canon PIXMA MX516 are usually easy to understand, although we would certainly have liked the LCD to be a little larger with somewhat smaller sized fonts, to fit even more details and longer function descriptions on-screen.
At the front, the printer's controls are arranged around the 3in color LCD screen that displays menu and also printing information. The controls are straightforward there are specialized faster ways to replicate, check, fax, or print photos from the MX516's inbuilt flash memory card ports as well as USB PictBridge port.
Setup, the PIXMA MX516 is a straightforward job: install the black and tri-colour ink cartridges, turn the printer on and also put a provided sheet of paper for print head calibration. If you're using the printer's USB port to connect straight to a printer, installing the drivers as well as software is a simple job with the bundled CD.
The Canon MX516 Printer executed largely as we expected it to. As a mid-range house and also small office printer it does acceptably well, with good but unspectacular black and text print top quality, and similarly acceptable levels of detail in 6x4in color and also A4 picture prints.
Text print quality readies down to around 10pt dimension. However, we found that at 8pt and also 6pt black text on white paper becomes gradually blurrier, with a small hemorrhage at 6pt that made rounded letters look unclear. Unless you're packing a year's well worth of research study keeps in mind into a sheet of paper we do not anticipate that you'll make use of these small text dimensions often so this is a minor issue. Regular message sizes look excellent but do not have the outright quality that can be discovered with a laser printer of any cost. These prices are on the higher end of inkjet consumable costs, but that is the trade-off with buying a printer with an economical first price. A lot more pricey printers could have reduced running costs.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Specifications:
- Fax, Print Functionality, Copier, Scanner, and Borderless Printing
- Auto Document Fix, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelopes
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. 10 Envelope
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Canon PIXMA MX516 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-640XL Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-641XL Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-641 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-640 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-640 / CL-641 Black / Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-640XL / CL-641XL Black / Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-640XXL Extra High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX516 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX516 driver
Canon PIXMA MX516 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX516 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX516 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX516.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX516 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.03
Release date: 02/05/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 17-Mar-2022
File: Get driver here