Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX700 Office All-On-One Inkjet Printer offers strong overall performance for a convenient midrange price. While no separate multifunction unit can satisfy every person, I do not like certain aspects of this model's print high quality as well as style, for instance, the Pixma MX700 still deserves debt for its balanced mix of attributes.
The Canon Pixma MX700's dark-gray exterior looks severe as well as ready for the job. It stands 18.9 inches wide, 18.2 inches deep, and 9.4 inches tall as well as evaluates 22.3 extra pounds. A 30-sheet automatic paper feeder (ADF) covers the A4 flatbed scanner; making use of the ADF, you could scan official records also. The ADF's paper support folds forward to cover the paper feed when you're not utilizing it-- a great style touch that keeps dirt as well as debris out the power location. Installed on the front are two memory card ports as well as a PictBridge-enabled USB port that allow you print straight from memory cards or PictBridge gadgets such as video cameras and camera phones.
The control panel is busy but well arranged as well as easy to browse. The centerpiece is a 1.8-inch shade LCD placed on a rotating panel. While the LCD is tiny for previewing pictures, it's fine for perusing menus. Beside the LCD are the Menu as well as setups switches, a four-way navigating switch, as well as OKAY and also back buttons for scrolling via menus. An alphanumeric keypad allows you enter a telephone number. And four job buttons-- copy, fax, check, and also memory card-- let you switch over features. Committed enlarge/reduce and also fax high-quality switches allow you make those changes, and also a feed switch button lets you toggle in between the front and also rear inputs.
Thus far, so unsurprising. But the MX700's little treat is that it consists of an Ethernet port. Once set up for your network and also it took us days to become aware that the factor we couldn't configure the gadget was down to the wireless gain access to point we were utilizing it's happiness to make use of. Not only could you share the printer throughout the network, yet the scanner can be accessed, too.
In addition to launching scans from your Mac an attribute that refused to work in Leopard, although it enjoyed under Mac OS X Tiger you can stalk the MX700, pick Check, after that pick which of the computer systems on the network you want to send out the flatbed or ADF check to. You're after that offered an option of either waiting as a PDF or attaching it to an email. Sheer brilliant.
The fax choices on the MX700 are fundamental as well as may not suit the needs of some workplaces that require innovative fax abilities. Though the control panel lacks devoted one-touch dial buttons, you could program as many as 40 coded rate dials. If you need an aesthetic referral, you can publish out the scale dial checklist. Regrettably, you can not save more than 40 entries, no matter whether they're connected to speed-dial codes or otherwise.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Specifications:
- All-in-one printer can preview, scan, copy, print, and fax
- Color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic Document Feeder holds up to 30 sheets of originals to easily copy, scan, or fax large documents
- It has 1.8-inch color LCD photo preview display
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Ethernet.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CLI-8 3 Color Multipack
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- PGI-5BK Pigment Black
Canon PIXMA MX700 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX700 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.84.2.0
Release date: 09/01/17
File: Get driver here