Find a perfect printer? The Canon PIXMA iP7260 Premium Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer can give you a solution can print photos and documents gorgeous. Also supported print from your smart device and can save memories to CD, no limits to print your creativity of your job with complete solution feature. To find more information about this product, about setup and driver or software to download that we have listed on this post, you can follow our article to find what you need.
|Canon PIXMA iP7260|
The PIXMA iP7260 supplies a real photo lab high-quality experience in the house. Print lovely, indeterminate images at your work desk up to 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as five specific ink storage tanks. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper automatically and can help reduce paper usage as well as cost by as much as 50%. The iP7220 also lets you print on your CD, DVD as well as Blu-ray Discs. You could also transform your HD Movie clips right into beautiful photos.
Setup, the iP7260 was the average. For my tests, We connected it to USB cable television to a system running Windows 7Vista. The speed for company applications is finest called a little slow-moving yet within a tolerable range for a house or home office printer.
The output quality is above par in general, with better text and also photo quality compared to a lot of inkjets as well as par high-quality graphics. The message isn't rather a match for a conventional laser, as well as I would not utilize it for, claim, a return to. However, it's much more understandable at small font sizes that a lot of inkjets can take care of, and also it's good enough for nearly any kind of organization use.
Graphics quality is dead on the same level for an inkjet, which makes it conveniently good sufficient for any internal business usage, consisting of PowerPoint handouts. Just like lots of printers, the iP7260 has a tendency to lose thin lines against a strong dark background, yet depending on exactly how crucial an eye you have, you could take into consideration the quality sufficient for outcome going to an important client or customer.
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Specifications:
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 borderless: approx. 21 seconds, ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251CXL Cyan, CLI-251MXL Magenta, CLI-251YXL Yellow, CLI-251BKXL Black, PGI-250PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251C Cyan, CLI-251M Magenta, CLI-251Y Yellow, CLI-251BK Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-250PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251CXL Cyan
- CLI-251MXL Magenta
- CLI-251YXL Yellow
- CLI-251BKXL Black
- PGI-250PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251C Cyan
- CLI-251M Magenta
- CLI-251Y Yellow
- CLI-251BK Black
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Wireless Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your Canon iP7260 printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (A) (or wireless network router) you want to connect your printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP7260 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here