Are you looking for compact printers for your home or office? The Canon PIXMA MG4260 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is a solution to print your document and photo. With Wi-fi technology features allow you to print easily and scan with a wireless connection from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod wirelessly. Print and scan gorgeously, with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1, not to mention the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges.
|Canon PIXMA MG4260|
The Canon MG4260 is very easy to set up using Wi-Fi or USB. The control panel, however, is still not so basic to utilize. On this model, Canon continues its practice of placing three buttons under the LCD (a 2.5-incher on the Pixma MG4260) to do certain actions, as opposed to allowing you use the flawlessly adequate four-way arrow control and also OK switch.
The output quality from the PIXMA MG4260 excels, yet regular current-generation Canon. At default settings, the message is sharp as well as black; monochrome graphics have a slight purple tint, as well as plain paper shade graphics could be a tad darker and also make use of more comparison. At the printer's ideal setup, a text is good enough for business documents, though very slow-moving to arrive compared with default settings. Color photos look great, with our only small problem being the little orange tint. Said tone, nevertheless, does give the pictures a friendly, cozy ambiance.
Ink prices for the MG4260 are high in general, however what you definitely do not want to do is acquire the 180-page PG-240 black cartridge or CL-241 linked color cartridge (the very same type of cartridges that also ship with the unit): At 10.6 cents each page for black and 13.9 cents each web page for shade, their costs are expensive. The story improves a little from there. The 300-page XL black expenses $21, or 7.0 cents each page, and the 600-page XXL black costs $38, or 6.3 cents per web page.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- CL-241XL (Extra Large) Color Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL (Extra Large) Black Cartridge
- PG-240XXL (Double Extra Large) Black Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG4260 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4260.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG4260 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 19.3.0
Release date: 03/31/22
File: Get driver here