Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver and Software Free Download for Windows, Mac OS - Looking for Canon MP480 All-in-One Photo Printer? This series is a multifunction ink-jet printer with integrated flatbed scanner and copier, lets you print beautiful, with 4 x 6-inch borderless prints in about 45 seconds. A new 4-color hybrid ink system can combine dye ink for vivid colors, bold and black ink for sharp text. Your copies document will be truer to the originals output, and scans of photos or documents will yield results output up to 2400 x 4800 color dpi resolution. If you need something more about this printer you can find our post below, we have listed the setup, driver, and software to download for Canon MP480 printer.
|Canon PIXMA MP480|
The Canon PIXMA MP480 sports a small but useful 1.8-inch color sneak peek LCD that permits you to see the photos from a put memory card and to pick which pictures to print. When not in use, the LCD folds up down. The paper result tray can be kept closed when not in use to stop dirt from getting in the printer. When you print, the door will instantly flip to allow the prints to exit the machine.
Easy to setup and also install, the light gray and also black PIXMA MP480 is both portable as well as eye-catching. It connects to your Mac using USB 2.0 as well as utilizes two ink cartridges, one black and one tri-color (cyan, magenta, and yellow). The two authentic Canon ink cartridges (one B&W, one multi-color) consist of mainly created inks for the highest available high quality. They're easy to use as well as to change as needed.
Wish to print photos without a computer system? It's so easy. Just insert a sd card right into a built-in card port, preview as well as enhance photos on the 1.8 inch TFT display screen, after that print! You can likewise print straight from a suitable electronic camera or camera phone also a Bluetooth device through the optional BU-30 Bluetooth user interface. You can maintain the paper outcome tray shut when not printing; it opens instantly when printing begins. The Quick Start feature lets you power up in less than 3 seconds, and Auto Photo Fix deals with red-eye and also improves your photos.
The Canon PIXMA MP480 scans were of Excellent shade top quality; they were a touch red and a little dark, but that's absolutely nothing a little tweaking could not take care of. The scanner likewise executed well on our resolution examination chart scans, having no worry capturing many fine details.
The copies were a bit darker compared to the original, however with good color as well as pretty good information, though there were a lot more noticeable dots in the copies than on prints from our Photoshop examination files. Copies of various other items, such as a publication cover, looked better.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Specifications:
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX software with enhanced "auto photo fix" easily removes red-eye
- Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Self-operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying
- Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 45 seconds: Black: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
- Copy Features: AE Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages)
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Other Features: 1.8 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PictBridge, Quick Start, Self Opening Tray.
- Software Included: Included in the box: CD-ROM including MP480 Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-210/CL-211 XL Combo Ink Pack
- PG-210 XL Black Ink Tank
- CL-211 XL Color Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA MP480 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG8120 driver
How to Setup or Installation Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP480 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168
Release date: 09/05/17
File: Get driver here