Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - Find amazing printer to produces documents and photographs? The Canon PIXMA MG5410 is a good choice to buy, this printer doing the job better than other printers, with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and 5 color ink system, and easy to replacing inks with the Snap Edge feature. Other features are compatible to print wirelessly from your smartphone and tablet.
|Canon PIXMA MG5410|
You can also view beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced photo evaluation and also area-by-area information modification, instantly. Plus, you can print and also scan JPEG and PDF data wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and also Android tools without a computer system with Canon MG5410 printer, thanks to the complimentary EPP app.
The Canon PIXMA MG5410 is best comprehended as a home-oriented MFP that could also serve for light-duty usage in a home office. Nonetheless, it does not have some significant office-centric attributes, without any fax capability and also no automatic file feeder (ADF), which means its letter-size flatbed sets the limit for the maximum paper size for scanning.
Standard MFP features are limited to printing, scanning, and also duplicating. Extra features include scanning directly to or printing from a memory card, consisting of printing directly from a sd card to an optical disc. You could likewise sneak peek photos on memory cards with the 3.0-inch color display screen before printing.
Have all brand-new sorts of fun with your images by adding brand-new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Emphasis as well as Blur History before you print. What's more, its innovative paper handling gives you several printing options: Print on CDs as well as DVDs, in addition, to loading plain and also photo paper at the same time, so you are constantly all set to print. Plus, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing aids you to be eco-conscious by immediately printing on both sides of the paper.
Also, recommend a driver for: Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, WiFi LED, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Quiet Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5410 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5410.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG5410 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here