Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, and Mac OS - Canon has announced a new portable all-in-one printer supporting internet applications and smart functions. This design appropriates for students or households that require a cost effective printer that is compatible with modern web innovation.
Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi component, the PIXMA MG4140 could scan and duplicate papers at any point in your house. Canon Easy Photo-Print applications make it possible for wireless printing from smartphones on iOS or Android platforms fast and easy, without the aid of a COMPUTER.
Direct access to cloud applications permits MG4140 proprietors to print their preferred pictures saved in online CDs (including Picasa Internet Albums), utilizing the Online Cd Image Publish by PIXMA Cloud Web link. The MG4140 printer also includes a vast selection of layouts, such as schedules, envelopes, types, notes, and so on, that are readily available for print in a single click.
With the brand-new MG4140 printer you could quickly publish excellent quality documents as well as pictures in the house: a 4 × 6-inch indeterminate photo at default setups is printed in around 44 secs, as well as the speed of printing according to ISO 9.9 pages each min in black-and-white and 5.7 web pages each min in shade. For those who often utilize the printer, Canon offers ink cartridges with a larger resource.
Compared to first ink they supply a price financial savings of 50%. The new model is perfect for publishing both text documents and photos. The print head powered by FINE Modern technology with two pl ink droplets, integrated with the printing resolution of 4800 DPI guarantees spectacular pictures and clear text. MG4140 has a convenient LCD diagonal of 2.3 inches, and Auto Duplex Print feature to automatically publish on both sides to save paper.
A bundle of a software program for scanning and printing photos and records is consisted of by default. For instance, the fans of digital photography would certainly utilize facial acknowledgment and also scene analysis supplied by Software Auto Image Deal with II modern technology, which aids remove typical imperfections in pictures. You can likewise publish photos from video clip Full HD, shot by a series of Canon electronic SLR or small video camera. Some pictures can be combined to create a sense of activity on the published images this attribute is the offer by Merge Frames, and the Design Publish feature enables you to select a brief video, develop a tale from vital frameworks and also print the sequence.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4140, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG4140 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Specifications:
- All In One: Print, Copy, Scan & WiFi
- The compact design FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- Speed ISO ESAT 9.9 ipm color mono/5.7
- 10x15cm photo in 44 seconds
- Auto Duplex Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Full HD Movie Print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540 Black Original
- Canon CL-541 Colour Original
- Canon PG-540/CL-541 Original
- Canon PG-540XL Black Original
- Canon CL-541XL Colour Original
- Canon PG-540XL/CL-541XL Photo Value Pack of 2 Ink Cartridges Original
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName:MG4140 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199b
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here