Canon PIXMA MG2965 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - What are you looking for Canon PIXMA MG2965 Wireless Inkjet Printer? A review, driver to download or you searching for setup, below we have listed much more information about this printer. The PIXMA MG2965 printer can prints, copies, and also scans documents or photos, with a wireless connection you can automatically connect your PIXMA with your smartphone or tablet to print with convenience.
|Canon PIXMA MG2965|
The front Canon MG2965 printer is deeply undercut, lowering the total footprint when the machine is open for printing. Unusually for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the back, which could stand up to 60 sheets, and feeds bent on a telescopic output tray at the front. There's no front cover to the device.
Having this straight paper course makes it much easier to print on card, as it does not have to make the 180-degree turn that media in a front-loading printer has to. On the top, the smooth A4 scanner has no Automatic Record Feeder you wouldn't expect one at this rate-- and also to its left is a very simple control panel, with physical push buttons and pinhead LEDs.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2960, the Canon PIXMA MG2965 has a twin cartridge, one black as well as the other tri-color, port in from the front, when you have flipped down a panel behind the resulting tray. They're not that easy to get at as well as you need to press the cartridges as much as click on a location, which is a bit fiddly. Cartridges are readily available in two capabilities, though even the XL variations have optimal page matters of 400 pages black and 300 colors.
The connection for Canon PIXMA MG2965 is via USB or wireless connection and also the Wi-Fi connection is simple to set up, with just a couple of switch presses, one on the printer and the various other on your router. The software is the humble bundle of high-quality Canon applications, including My Image Garden and Easy-WebPrint.
The quality of prints from the device is not exactly what we've come to get out of Canon. The black message is edgy, with some ink spread and also poor enrollment from one head pass to the following. Colour fills out service graphics are excellent. However, reversed message programs break up of the black background. Images are well replicated, with natural colors as well as smooth changes.
Using the XL versions of the cartridges gives web page costs of 3.8 p for monoprint and 8.2 p for color, consisting of 0.7 p for the paper. These are rather high, yet not in comparison with various other printers at the very same rate.
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2965 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2965, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2965 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour)
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CL-646XL Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-646 Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-645 Black Ink Cartridge - 180 Pages
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2965 Driver and Software Manually:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2965 Driver and Software Manually:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Printer Driver Download
|PIXMA MG2965 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2965 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.5.0.0 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2965 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2965 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG2965 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG2965 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2965 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|