Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download - Canon's FINE Cartridges with 2pl ink beads deliver a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution. Take advantage of detailed and also vibrant shade output for all your images. PIXMA iP1200 print a picture laboratory top quality 10 x 15cm indeterminate image in roughly 70 secs in Conventional mode. Delight in fast vague image printing on an array of dimensions right as much as A4.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, new formulation inks as well as Canon real image papers maintains your memories by producing lasting lovely photos. Make the most of Canon's array of easy-to-use as well as flexible software program. Publish beautiful electronic images in just a few clicks with Easy-PhotoPrint software - after that produce expert photo albums using PhotoRecord. Get the best web paper without the loss of page sides with Easy-WebPrint.
An optional black cartridge is readily available for delivering crisp and clear text documents. It's ideal for homework, business credit reports, and all your communication. The PIXMA iP1200 is portable as well as fashionable thanks to an inventive style utilizing sophisticated FINE cartridges that use up much less space.
Canon Pixma iP1200 Specification:
- Photo quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless prints in approx. 70 seconds
- Fast borderless printing up to A4 size
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting photos
- Easy-to-use software to get the most out of the printer
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1200:
- Windows 11 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 - macOS 12 or later
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP1200 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 10 June 2010
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 11 November 2014
File: Get driver here