Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Download For Mac, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA iP1600 is tiny as well as many sophisticated thanks to an original style using advanced FINE cartridges that take up much less space.
Canon's FINE Cartridges with 2pl ink beads provide a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution. Benefit from comprehensive as well as vivid shade outcome for all your photos.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, brand-new solution inks, and also Canon original photo documents maintains your memories were creating healthy, attractive images.
Publish a picture laboratory quality 10 x 15cm borderless photo in around 70 seconds in the Basic method. Take pleasure in quickly borderless image printing on a range of dimensions right approximately A4.
Make the most of Canon's variety of user-friendly as well as the flexible software application. Print stunning digital photos in merely a few clicks with Easy-PhotoPrint software. Obtain perfect internet paper without the loss of page sides using Easy-WebPrint.
Canon Pixma iP1600 Specification:
- Photo quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting photos
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless in approx. 70 seconds with rapid borderless printing up to A4 size
- Easy-to-use software to get the most out of the printer
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-40/CL-41 Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4"x6")
- Canon PG-40 Black Ink Twin Pack
- Canon CL-41 Color Ink Tank
- Canon PG-40 Black Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP1600 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here