Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Download For Mac, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA iP1900 delight in premium photo prints with vivid shades and also smooth gradations thanks to the 2pl ink beads and also 4800x1200dpi print resolution. Canon's ChromaLife100 system delivers high, gorgeous images, with a 10x15cm picture lab-quality print created in about 55 seconds.
Suitable for entry-level individuals desiring an inexpensive residence photo printer, the PIXMA iP1900 is stylish and comfortable to use and also includes 2pl ink beads for photo-lab-quality printing.
FINE Cartridges make it possible for precision printing, offering image lab-quality prints. The black cartridge is a pigment ink formula to make certain crisp, sharp message for record printing, while the dye-based different colors cartridge creates vibrant images.
Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover software application comes as the criterion for your original projects, such as picture albums and also calendars. Consisted of with the software is the brand-new Vehicle Photo Fix, showcasing image optimization and also red-eye removal.
Canon Pixma iP1900 Specification
- 4800x1200dpi print resolution with 2pl ink droplets
- Photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless print in approximately 55 seconds
- FINE Cartridges
- ChromaLife100 system
- Borderless prints up to A4
- Auto Photo Fix
- InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges
- Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-40 Black + CL-41 Colour Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon CL-41 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-40BK Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-38 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-37BK Black Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP1900 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.20
Release date: 16 October 2013
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Release date: 05 September 2017
File: Get driver here