Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, and Linux - Obtain both Canon high quality and also real-world functionality. The PIXMA iP2820 offers a portable style, so it fits virtually anywhere. It offers several hassle-free features such as Automobile Power On that instant powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or file to be printed. And Silent Mode allows you publish at any hr without fretting about interrupting those around you. Got a huge job? Not a problem. With the optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges, you can publish lots.
The PIXMA iP2820 also offers Complete HD Film Print, a function that could transform HD flick clips recorded with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR cams, Power Shot electronic cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into gorgeous prints.
Canon Pixma iP2820 Specification
- Print even more with the optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges
- The Auto Power On feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a file to be printed. Quiet Mode lets you print quietly without disturbing those around you.
- Compatible with CL-246 XL Ink Tanks & PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-245 XL Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-245/CL-246 XL Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4" x 6")
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP2820Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP2820 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here