Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP8750 Wireless A3 Inkjet Printer is a premium photo printer, with a sophisticated layout, flaunts an advanced six-color ink system allowing you to print stunning top quality photos in sizes from 10x15cm up to A3+ along with documents - making it the ideal option for image lovers.
The six color system includes a gray ink for richer color pictures and also sensational mono prints, while SMALL PRINT head modern technology with approximately 9600dpi resolution supplies excellent information for photo-lab high-quality results, fast.
Usage and discuss the printer wirelessly around the house. Download Canon PRINT app to print from your smart gadgets. Apple AirPrint, as well as Google Cloud Publish assistance, is additionally given. Publish photos straight from wireless electronic cameras utilizing Wireless PictBridge.
Print much more for less. The single ink system with individually replaceable ink containers suggests you just have to alter the color that goes out, minimizing any wastefulness. The optional XL inks enable you to publish more pages and supply savings of up to 30% each page compared to standard inks.
It's very easy to organize and print your pictures with the My Image Garden software. It lets you explore your images as well as create attractive styles for printing, consisting of directly into discs. Enjoy access to a wide range of professional quality innovative material with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
The dye-based inks (C, M, Y, GY and also BK) produce magnificent high-quality color photos while the pigment black ink (PBK) is used to publish files with crisp, sharp message. Authentic Canon inks feature the ChromaLife100+ system, producing photo-lab top quality images that could also last a lifetime.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Specification
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo: 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm,Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge(Wireless LAN)
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Gray XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Gray, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-551XL B/C/M/Y High Yield Ink Cartridges + Photo Paper – Value Pack
- Canon CLI-551 B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges
- Canon PGI-550 PB + CLI-551 C/M/Y/B/G Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon PGI-550XL PB Ink Cartridges – Twin Pack
- Canon CLI-551 B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-550PGBK XL High Yield Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Grey Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Yellow Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Wireless Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your Canon iP8750 printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (A) (or wireless network router) you want to connect your printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP8750 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here