Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - The Pixma iX4000 is well priced as well as easy to run, along with quick of the mark at producing those pages. However, it endures in contrast to the 6+ ink machines. This printer offers 4800 x 1200dpi printing from four conveniently exchangeable inks: black, yellow, cyan as well as magenta. This varies from various other printers with six or 8 inks, utilizing the picture, or light inks between the primaries, or even new black as well as gray inks. Ink-drop dimension is a reasonable two picolitre utilizing Canon's FINE print head.
With a clever design and also many amazing attributes, the Canon iX4000 rises the Pixma series to brand-new elevations. Boasting lab-quality resolution of 4800x1200 dpi, this Canon iX4000 inkjet printer makes particular photo top quality color as well as information with exceptional precision. Furthermore, this Canon PIXMA printer's printing rate of 14 ppm for color assists you get your job done quicker.
With the PictBridge feature of this inkjet printer, you can easily connect your electronic cam or video camera to this printer. And also, this printer's Single Ink system function substantially reduces the wastage of ink. So, bring home this Canon PIXMA printer and uncover the perfect solution to flexible, premium printing.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Specification
- Up to 18ppm mono, 14ppm color (A4)
- A3+ photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec. in Standard mode
- Photo lab quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- Sharp text, vibrant color graphics, single ink system
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos, PictBridge-ready
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-8 C/M/Y Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon CLI-8M Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-5BK Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-8Y Yellow Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iX4000 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.00
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52b
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here