Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - Canon has picked a practical style for its PIXMA iX5000 printer. It's square-cut as well as has a traditional paper throughput from back to front, utilizing a four-stage telescopic outcome tray. Two buttons regulate power as well as paper feed, and also there's a PictBridge outlet at the front as well as a USB 2.0 port at the back, yet that's your whole lot.
The printer driver is detailed as well as covers indeterminate printing right as much as A3. Just like several vehicle drivers created especially for the Mac, though, even more, idea could be put into placing all the essential criteria on a single dialog. You still have to open up several various printer panels to switch from publishing A4 ordinary paper to 15x10cm (or A3) images or to go from bordered to borderless prints.
Print top quality for photos, regardless of the printer's four-colour print system, is typically respectable. Shades appear all-natural and healthy and also there's lots of fine detail available in both intense as well as shadowed locations of a photo. Graduated colors are well handled as well as intense colors are consistent, though sometimes not as vivid as the originals. The black message is somewhat devoid of jaggies, though there is a little feathering into the simple paper.
The iX5000 is the fast printer, with a 15x10cm print finishing in 58 seconds and a complete A3 borderless print taking 3 minutes 16 secs. Also, our five-page message print took directly 51 secs to finish - one of the quickest we've seen.
It's likewise not that expensive to run, as the black ink tank could generate 380, 5% message web pages. Canon doesn't give 20% color print numbers for the iX5000, so we based the yield for this on the PIXMA iX5000, which makes use of the very same cartridges. This offers a price of around 5.9p per page; a very competitive number.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Specification
- Up to 25ppm mono, 17ppm color (A4)
- A3+ photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec. in Standard mode
- Photo lab quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- Sharp text, vibrant color graphics
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos
- Single Ink system
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-8 C/M/Y Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon CLI-8M Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-5BK Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-8Y Yellow Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iX5000 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.00d
Release date: 15 November 2018
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11b
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here