Canon SELPHY CP500 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon SELPHY CP500 was astonishingly fast and had the most affordable expense per page of the units we evaluated. On the other hand, the high print quality was much from the very best. Canon has actually left off all the fuss, and we indicate all. There isn't really a single button on the printer body, not even an on/off. The system is active as soon it's plugged in, with only a bluish light - as well intense, incidentally - to reveal that it's ready to print. The driver is also decreased to its most straightforward feasible execution; not much configuration is possible.
|Canon SELPHY CP500
There's likewise no LCD show, either for handling the menus or displaying the pictures. That's easy enough to explain - the Canon SELPHY CP500 has no memory-card slot; you'll need to make use of the computer or the PictBridge adapter for printing. At the other side are sockets for USB 2 connections to any kind of COMPUTER and to an electronic video camera conforming to the DirectPrint or PictBridge requirements. Utilizing this link, the printer does not have to be linked to a computer to be able to produce prints.
Print high quality is little except spectacular. Free of the first dottiness of an inkjet, the Selphy is able to bring clarity not generally seen on home prints, and there's sufficient interpretation in the 300dpi output to duplicate even fine details exceptionally well. Publishing speed is just one of the Canon SELPHY CP500's strong points. It was the just one capable of producing a 4"x6" photo in less than one minute. That's all the more impressive when you take into consideration that sublimation printing is performed in four passes.
You might also like: Canon SELPHY CP400 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 -10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS Big Sur 11.0
How to Setup or Install Canon SELPHY CP500 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon SELPHY CP500 Driver:Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon SELPHY CP500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon SELPHY CP500 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit
|Canon SELPHY Printer Driver for Windows
|Canon SELPHY CP500 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32bit
|SELPHY CP400 User Manual
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks