Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - The PIXMA iX6840 is a high-performance A3+ workplace printer provides Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connection, plus printing from mobile devices. Five individual inks successfully supply superior top quality company files and images.
Trendy and also ultra compact this high-performance A3+ printer with five different inks provides exceptional top quality document and image printing. It is the perfect desktop computer solution for printing huge stand out spreadsheets, business posters and pictures.
With both Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connectivity it can effortlessly be shared among some Computers using a workplace network. Download Canon PRINT app to publish from your smart tools. Apple AirPrint, as well as Google Cloud Print assistance, is also offered.
The five single ink system includes black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text and color inks for gorgeous photo-lab high-quality pictures plus for a lot more efficient printing you just need to change the color that goes out.
No waiting for beautiful prints. Thanks to Canon's FINE innovation this printer has a fast A4 paper print speed of 14.5 ipm in mono and 10.4 ipm in color, and it can publish a picture lab-quality 10x15cm indeterminate image in approx. 36 secs.
Publish higher for much less. Optional XL inks deliver dramatically much more pages, offering up to 30% cost savings each web page compared with basic size inks. The optional XXL pigment black ink enables you to print up to 1000 monochrome pages.
Enjoy access to a variety of expert quality creative material with original PARK PREMIUM. Quickly produce and also publish posters as well as business files using layouts from the unique Solution Themes solution.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Specification
- Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19", U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Compatible Canon PGI-550XL Black Cartridge
- Compatible Canon CLI-551XL Black Cartridge
- Compatible Canon CLI-551XL Cyan Cartridge
- Compatible Canon CLI-551XL Magenta Cartridge
- Compatible Canon CLI-551XL Yellow Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that your PIXMA iX6840 printer is turned on.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button (A) on the printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 6 times, then release the RESUME/CANCEL button after the sixth flash.
- The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button on the iX6840 printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 8 times, then release the RESUME/CANCEL button after the eighth flash.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the device (such as a smartphone) to set the WPS PIN CODE described on the printed Network Configuration Page to the access point.
- Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (B) on the printer is lit.
- If the (orange) Alarm lamp lights up, refer to "Troubleshooting."
- The network connection setup is now complete for your Canon iX6840 printer.
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iX6840 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here