Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS - The Canon PIXMA MG2950 is entering a wireless globe with this inexpensive, portable Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you quickly publish from your mobile phone, tablet computer, camera or the cloud. Merely attach, copy, print and also check.
Boost to Wi-Fi. You could make use of and discuss this All-In-One wirelessly around the home and also remotely from mobile phones to your Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer so everybody could appreciate the same top quality outcomes. It's suitable for your day-to-day printing, scanning, and duplicating demands, plus it consists of Wireless LAN PictBridge so you could conveniently publish your images straight from compatible cordless electronic cameras. With it's compact as well as cool layout, it's a fantastic room saver and also simple for you to fill paper and also replace ink.
Enjoy exploring your creativity with Easy Photo Print+ (Obtainable via Canon PRINT app), you can conveniently make and also print greeting cards on Canon MG2950, picture collections as well as far more with this internet-based service; making use of images from your tablet computer, COMPUTER or the cloud.
Print much more for your money. You could print dramatically much more web pages - and you won't have to transform the ink so frequently - with optional XL FINE cartridges. Your savings could be approximately 30 % per web page as compared to their typical matchings.
Expect excellent levels of detail. Whatever you're publishing or copying the FINE cartridge system, with approximately 4,800 dpi print resolution, provides brilliant colors as well as the sharp message. It's quick too with ISO ESAT speeds of 8 ipm mono as well as four ipm color.
Appreciate the freedom to print from the cloud. You can use your mobile phone or tablet computer to print images in secs from your Facebook, Twitter and also online albums. Thanks to the enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link, you can and now additionally gain access to and also publish your papers from GoogleDrive.
Just download Canon PRINT app for your smartphone or tablet. By using the app, you can directly access and also print from cloud companies. You can also inspect printer condition, the handbook or real-time ink levels over Wi-Fi or the web. To complete your mobile connectivity options, Google Cloud Publish assistance is additionally readily available.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available. Please check your Canon PIXMA MG2950 device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the Canon MG2950 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the MG2950 printer will continue ﬂash while searching for or connecting to the access point. During the setup, the green power lamp will also start to flash. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue and green lamps will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer if you wish:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Cancel] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (or the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup step.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2950 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-545 XL XL Black Ink, CL-546 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-545 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-546 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-545XL/CL-546XL High Yield Ink Cartridge + Photo Paper Value Pack
- Canon PG-545 Black + CL-546 Colour Ink Cartridges – Multipack
- Canon PG-545XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-546XL High Yield C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-545 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-546 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver and Software Manually:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver and Software Manually:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 184.108.40.206a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here