Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and OS - The Canon PIXMA MG2940 is getting in a wireless globe with this budget-friendly, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you effortlessly publish from your mobile phone, tablet computer, cam or the cloud. Merely connect, copy, print and also scan.
Step up to Wi-Fi for Canon PIXMA MG2940 you can use as well as share this All-In-One wirelessly around the house and remotely from mobile devices so everyone could delight in the same high-quality outcomes. It's perfect for your daily printing, scanning as well as copying requirements, plus it includes Wireless LAN PictBridge so you could quickly publish your pictures directly from suitable cordless video cameras. With it's small and elegant layout, it's a great room saver and very easy for you to load paper and replace ink.
Print more for your cash on Canon MG2940 printer. You could print a lot more web pages significantly - as well as you won't have to transform the ink so commonly - with optional XL FINE cartridges. Your financial savings could be around 30 % each web page compared with their conventional equivalents.
Expect terrific degrees of detail. Whatever you're publishing or replicating the FINE cartridge system, with as much as 4,800 dpi print resolution, provides brilliant colors as well as the sharp message. It's fast also with ISO ESAT speeds of 8 ipm mono and also four ipm color.
Appreciate the flexibility to publish from the cloud. You could use your mobile phone or tablet computer to print photos in seconds from your Facebook, Twitter, and online albums. Thanks to the boosted PIXMA Cloud Web link, you can currently also access and print your records from GoogleDrive.
Have fun discovering your imagination. With Easy Photo Print+ (Easily accessible using Canon PRINT application), you can effortlessly develop and also print greeting cards, picture collages as well as a lot more with this internet-based solution; making use of photos from your tablet, COMPUTER or the cloud.
There's no waiting around with this All-In-One. It's ready when you are; instantly powering on as quickly as you send something to print. It additionally switches off otherwise utilized for an established time saving you power. Plus, thanks to Silent Mode, you'll barely see it while it's printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Wireless Setup:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available. Please check your Canon MG2940 device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the Canon MG2940 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the MG2940 printer will continue ﬂash while searching for or connecting to the access point. During the setup, the green power lamp will also start to flash. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue and green lamps will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer if you wish:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Cancel] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (or the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup step.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2940 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-445 XL XL Black Ink, CL-446 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-445 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-446 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer Ink Cartridges
Standard Ink Cartridges
- PG-445 (Black)
- CL-446 (Colour)
Optional XL Ink Cartridges
- PG-445XL (Black)
- CL-446XL (Colour)
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
- A4 colour documents printing¹
- Black: 180 pages
- Black XL: 400 pages
- Colour: 180 pages
- Colour XL: 300 pages
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver and Software Manually:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver and Software Manually:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here