Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw printer is created for tiny and medium-sized businesses. Fast black and white printing at 38 ppm. Duplex printing saves paper. You can print straight from pen driver. There are two paper inputs, a 250-sheet input tray, and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray. The paper feed could additionally be expanded with a 550-sheet tray.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw|
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw also has a safety privacy function: Secure Print function documents with a PIN code, even when publishing from a mobile phone. Two toner is readily available for the printer, CRG-052 (3100 web pages) and CRG-052H (9200 web pages), with the latter much lower than the price of the page. The initial toner is 1600 web pages. The recommended monthly print amount is 750 - 4000 pages.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw is a laser printer for small workgroups and workplaces that boasts versatile functions, high reliability, and cost-efficient printing. It can be attended to by means of USB, LAN, WLAN or WiFi direct printing and supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The i-SENSYS LBP214dw prints up to 38 pages each min and masters direct printing from USB. The very first page results after 5.5 secs.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw Specifications:
- Printer Engine
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 33 ppm (A4); Up to 52.5 ppm(A5-Landscape), Double sided: Up to 26.4 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 4,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: 80,000 pages.
- Advanced printing features: Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Media handling
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 550-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Thin paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- Media weights: Cassette (standard and optional): 52 to 120 g/m², Manual purpose tray: 52 to 163 g/m².
- Double Sided Printing: A4, Legal, Letter, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLGL, Foolscap, Custom size - Min. 210 x 279.4 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm, 60 to 120 g/m2.
- General features
- Power requirements: 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 401 mm x 373 mm x 250 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 9.5 Kg
- Processor Speed: 800MHz x 2.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Printer languages: UFRII, PCL 5e7, PCL6.
- Interface and connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices; eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics.
- All-in-One cartridges: Cartridge 052 (3,100 pages), Cartridge 052H (9,200 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP214dw Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.40|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.10|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.3 (Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.3 (Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|LBP214dw User Guide (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks