Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - High volume printing is now ready to all, with the Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn. The device prints and copies at 20 pages per moment in both color and mono, established by a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder. There’s little time lost arranging for output with a quick First Copy Out Time. With Canon’s Quick First-Print technologies, there’s also the minimum pause in printing and copying even from sleep mode. Integrity is built-in as standard on this all-in-one device – with one touch solution buttons allowing you to obtain key functions quickly.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn|
Canon MF8340Cdn combine quick scanning through to your PC; eco-copying for uniting several pages into a single print out, saving paper and money; and reliable print for protecting classified documents and decreasing waste. There’s also an easy-to-use, backlit 5-line LCD display with automatic menus, which gives essential information on the screen. This enables users to operate between various functions immediately and get the greatest from the printer.
The excellent energy efficiency of the Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn will decrease your values – and your carbon footprint. Energy Star submissive, its Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) is amongst the lowest in its category. Thanks to Canon’s On-Demand adjustment technology it has market-leading, low energy consumption in sleep mode, without agreeing on performance.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Specifications:
- Speed Colour: Up to 20ppm Colour Print.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 20ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 14.5 seconds the First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Unit: the Automatic duplex unit for double-sided printing and copying.
- Print Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Scan.
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced: 9600 x 9600dpi Scan.
- Scan Facility Present: Yes.
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24-bit.
- Scanner Type: A4 Flatbed.
- Copy Speed Colour: 20ppm Color Copy.
- Copy Speed Monochrome: 20ppm Mono Copy.
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 25 to 400% Copy.
- Copier Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Colour Copier: Yes.
- Copier Functions: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text, Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Speed Dials: 181-speed dials.
- Transmit and Receive Memory: 512pages.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- LCD Screen: 5 lines backlit LCD.
- Network Interface: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Network.
- Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes Duplex.
- Maximum Copies: 99.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Media Supported: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Paper Handling Output: 125 Sheets.
- Printer Languages: UFRII-LT.
- Software Included: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw/MF8360Cdn/MF8340Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw/MF8360Cdn/MF8340Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.4.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.10.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.11.0 for Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf12|
|ScanGear for Mac OS X: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|User Manual for Windows (HTML)|
|MF8380Cdw/MF8360Cdn/MF8340Cdn Starter Guide|
|MF Printer Driver v10.10.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks