Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon has actually been experiencing a specially high phase with its printer line up, both in the inkjet and laser printer markets, and it has a solid series of mono and color laser printers in the i-SENSYS brand. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 color laser is available in at a very competitive price. Convenient built-in automatic double-sided printing saves you money and time. Cut paper expenses and generate more professional looking records and booklets with ease.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100
The slightly-sloping, blank fronts of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 laser printers have actually ended up being something of a trademark, and this color system looks cleaner and blanker compared to most, thanks to a thin line of just eight LEDs on top and no control switches at all. There's a 250-sheet paper tray right near the bottom, with an extra, single-sheet feed practically at the desktop level. A 2nd feed tray with the same capacity can be included as an optional extra. Economical All-in-One color cartridges lower maintenance needs and make sure constant high-quality output. Just change the compact cartridge - containing printer toner, drum and cleaning up devices - and the printer is almost like 'new.'
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 software supplied is standard, but includes a driver that supports all the attributes of the printer, consisting of duplex print, several web pages each sheet and watermarks. Canon has actually generated a high-quality printer in the i-SENSYS LBP5100. It's easy to keep, is mid-range on palatable costs and below a number of its opponents on the preliminary acquisition.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]
|[Windows 64bit] LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.31)
|[Windows 32bit] LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.31)
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
|LBP5100 Printer Driver (x64 Edition) [Windows Server 2008/7/Vista/XP]
|LBP5100 Printer Driver [Windows 2000/7/Me/Vista/XP]
|LBP5100 User Guides or User Manual
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks