Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon's workgroup color laser printers now carry the i-SENSYS brand name which is, inning accordance with the firm, made to save time, lessen energy usage and be area reliable. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 isn't the smallest color laser printer we've seen. However, it's considerably raked front panel, and well-designed controls make it quite attractive. It comes under rest mode when neglected, yet could still wake nearly instantly when it receives a print task.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360|
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 styled in light grey and cream, the printer is conventionally made with a 250-sheet paper tray at the bottom. A fold-down, 100-sheet multipurpose tray is placed above that, with gain access to the panel for the four drum and toner cartridges above and, right at the top, a cooling control panel. This incorporates a single-line, backlit LCD show, 7 control buttons and seven various signs.
The software driver is well provisioned and provides assistance for poster prints, several pages per sheet, watermarks and collation. Duplex printing is readily available as typical, and the driver consists of controls for publishing booklets. Uncommonly, the software set up attempts to install two collections of drivers: a PCL5e/6 driver and one for Canon's exclusive printer language, UFR II. The evaluation sample refused to recognize the USB link when attempting to install the PCL driver, though saw it without an issue when setting up the UFR one.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver:Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0 [OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.16.0 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/11.01]|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) [Unix]|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) [Unix]|
|CQue TGZ Driver [Linux 64-bit]|
|CQue TGZ Driver [Linux 32-bit]|
|CQue RPM Driver [Linux 64-bit]|
|CQue RPM Driver [Linux 32-bit]|
|CQue DEB Driver [Linux 32-bit]|
|CQue DEB Driver [Linux 64-bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V15.00|
|LBP5360 User Guides or User Manual|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.19.7 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.50 User Guide for Linux (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Printer Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks