Canon PIXMA MG6350 Free Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS The PIXMA MG6350 looks similar to the less expensive Canon PIXMA MG5450, and as a matter of fact, they have a good deal in common: both have two paper input trays and support duplex (double-sided) printing, and also they share the same high print (9,600 x2,400 dpi) as well as check (2,400 x4,800 dpi) resolutions. However, while both printers have cordless networking, just the MG6350 also has a wired Ethernet port - which might help accelerate high-resolution scans over the network.
The Canon PIXMA MG6350 has an advanced touchscreen interface, which makes use of smartphone-like touch and swipes gestures to browse the MFP's numerous functions. The touchscreen is bordered by a dark panel on which different other touch-sensitive switches light up just when they're relevant; while it might seem like a trick, in operation, it helps keep things straightforward.
The front panel of the equipment folds up down, instantly if you neglect to open it before printing, and as it does so a paper support swings of its leading edge. This quick setup is somewhat spoiled by the truth that you have to pull out an extension to hold the paper appropriately by hand.
This printer takes six ink cartridges, consisting of a black pigment ink for text, and black, gray, cyan magenta and yellow cartridges for high-grade color prints. They're accessed using an intelligent, lift-up control panel. However you can't easily see the rear of the ink service provider, so you need to insert cartridges partly by feeling. You also cannot turn the screen or the controls, which could be discouraging if you're using the printer on a rack near eye level.
Begin a print work, and also the printer's front panel stands out open, with an assistance swinging out to form an outcome tray. You should extend the support by hand to handle A4 paper. However, it only regards an inch large so large amounts of paper can obtain untidy, and the assistance has to be withdrawn before you could re-close the front panel. Two shallow paper trays slung under the printer hold 125 sheets of real paper as well as up to 20 sheets of picture media.
High specifications do not consistently translate into great results. However, they do in the case of the MG6350. It's a rapid message printer, delivering our 25-page text test at virtually 13ppm, yet slightly less impressive when it involves shade graphics, getting to only 2.6 ppm in our examination. Although it had not been a fast scanner when connected over our full cordless network, over USB it was quick at resolutions as much as well as consisting of 600dpi. Pictures remained in sharp emphasis and also showed a large, vibrant variety, with high color precision.Canon PIXMA MG6350 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6350.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Specifications:
- Up to 10ipm Colour Print
- Up to 15ipm Mono Print
- USB, Wireless & Network
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 9600 x 2400 dpi Print
- 125 Sheet Tray
- 20 Sheet Tray
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- 2400 x 4800dpi Scan
- Direct Disc Print Tray
- 8.8cm Touchscreen
- 6-ink printing
- Duplex print
- AirPrint and Direct print
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-551XL B/C/M/Y High Yield Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-551 B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges
- Canon PGI-550 PB + CLI-551 C/M/Y/B/G Ink Cartridges
- Canon PGI-550XL PB Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-551 B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-550PGBK XL High Yield Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Grey Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-551XL High Yield Yellow Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG6350 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here