Canon PIXMA MG6640 Free Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MG6640 is cloud printing made easy and created to help you reveal your imagination; this high-performance 5-ink Image All-in-One provides excellent quality prints. And with advanced Wi-Fi, it's easy to print straight from intelligent tools as well as the cloud. Supported Operating Systems for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows Vista SP1 & SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, and Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
Express your creative thinking in print. The suitable camera friend, this connected, high-performance residence All-In-One has everything - an advanced five-ink system, speedy print, duplicate, scan options and cloud access. Designed to be shared wirelessly around the home as well as made use of remotely with mobile devices, you can also quickly print your pictures straight from sd card and suitable wireless video cameras.
Go straight to the cloud. Enjoy the flexibility to print from and scan to the net - directly from the printer display. With enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link you could publish images in secs from Facebook, Twitter as well as online picture CDs; print/scan files to shadow services like Google Drive, OneDrive and also Dropbox; and even connect as well as send out checked files/images directly through email-- all without utilizing a PC.
You're smartphone all set therefore is this printer. Merely Download Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions application for your smartphone or tablet computer. By using the app you can, straight access cloud services. You can even inspect printer standing, the handbook or real-time ink levels over Wi-Fi or net. To finish your mobile connection options, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish assistance is additionally offered.
Impress family and friends with excellent top quality printing. You'll be proud to present images loaded with high degrees of information, plus you could publish specialist looking files with sharp text - thanks to 5 single inks, Canon's FINE modern technology and approximately 4800 dpi print resolution. Printing is fast too-- with ISO ESAT speeds of 15 ipm mono and 9.7 ipm color. You can have a 10 x 15 cm borderless photo in your hand in around 44 seconds.
Experience a touch of course. The operation is easy and user-friendly with fingertip control. You'll find it fasts and easy to browse food selections, select functions, sneak peek photos and also make use of cloud solutions thanks to a big 7.5 centimeters color touch screen.
Delight in minimal waste as well as maximum savings. You only should change the color that goes out thanks to individual ink containers. Plus you could print more pages for your loan making use of optional XL inks as well as reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Have fun to explore your creativity with Easy Image Publish+ (obtainable using PIXMA Printing Solutions application). You could easily design and also print welcoming cards, photo collages and also a lot more with this web-based service - using images from your tablet, PC or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, QuickStart
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN) NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-451BK (Black)
- CLI-451C (Cyan)
- CLI-451M (Magenta)
- CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-451BK XL (Black)
- CLI-451C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-451M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-451Y XL (Yellow)
- Pigment Black: 300 pages
- Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
- Black: 1795 pages
- Black XL: 5565 pages
- Cyan: 345 pages
- Cyan XL: 715 pages
- Magenta: 306 pages
- Magenta XL: 645 pages
- Yellow: 347 pages
- Yellow XL: 715 pages
- Estimated supplemental yield
- Pigment Black: 2405 photos
- Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos
- Black: 376 photos
- Black XL: 810 photos
- Cyan: 125 photos
- Cyan XL: 285 photos
- Magenta: 131 photos
- Magenta XL: 310 photos
- Yellow: 127 photos
- Yellow XL: 286 photos
- Estimated supplemental yield
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Operating Systems Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6640 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6640.
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG6640 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11a
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here