Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MG7120 is the supreme Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer providing remarkable photo printing performance and extraordinary flexibility. The MG7120 prints gorgeous, borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" and also sharp files with outstanding quality. Optimum color dpi is an impressive 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology, six particular ink storage tanks, including gray ink for stunning detail in your color and black & white photos. With its advanced media managing abilities, the MG7120 likewise permits you to print on CDs and DVDs, along with load paper into the front of the printer, so you're constantly prepared to print. It's lovely 3.5" Touchscreen LCD allows you conveniently view, select and modify your pictures for simple computer-free printing, while the Intelligent Touch System allows you to operate the printer with beautiful backlit buttons easily and also just the buttons you require light up!
Like Canon PIXMA MG5520, the PIXMA MG7120 additionally includes the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which lets you print as well as scan pictures or papers from your mobile phone. With the cloud printing feature, you could print straight from pick popular online Cloud solutions, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile phone making use of the free PPS application. AirPrint permits you to publish directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi innovation allows you to print as well as check wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your residence.
This AirPrint suitable MFP additionally provides accessibility to Pixma Cloud Link, which lets you print images from on the internet picture CDs, office layouts, and also more, also without a computer; and Google Cloud Print, which allows you to send out papers to your printer from any Web-connected computer system, smart phone, or device.
The MG7120 likewise provides Auto Power On, a hassle-free feature that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips caught with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital video cameras and also VIXIA electronic video cameras right into beautiful prints! And also, the Quiet Mode lets you publish anytime without worrying about disrupting those around you.
The PIXMA MG7120 comes with My Image Garden software program that places all your preferred printing functions, such as Special Filters and Complete HD Flick Print, in one, practical software program application. Celebrate your brilliant memories by developing customized prints from your treasure of photos as well as videos. My Image Garden also helps you arrange your images with calendar sight and also facial recognition. And also, original themes in different color mixes and patterns help to motivate your photo tasks. Furthermore, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download different imaginative jobs and web content.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Specifications:
- Print / Copy / Scan / Wireless
- Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast
- Hybrid Ink System
- Borderless Photos Fast
- PIXMA Printing Solutions
- Print from Email: Allows you to print a PDF or JPG
- Intelligent Touch System
- Full HD Movie Print
- Wirelessly print from computer, tablet, phone, camera and Cloud
- FINE print head technology (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- High performance 6 individual ink tank system includes gray
- 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum print resolution; 2400 x 4800 dpi max scan resolution
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- CLI-251 Grey XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
- CLI-251 Grey
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7120.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.70
Release date: 01/26/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here