Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer produces beautiful shade prints (approximately 8.5 x 11") at around 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, checks papers or pictures up to 8.5 x 11.7" at 48-bit color depth, makes shade copies in as low as 37 seconds, faxes at approx. 3 sec/page (black) or 1 min/page (color) with a 50-page memory, and offers wireless connection Plus, it's great portable appearances indicate it suits almost anywhere.
The Pixma MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer is better to use for a home office or as a shared printer for home and home office use.
The Auto Image Fix II attribute instantly remedies direct exposure to optimize the high quality of your images, and you can additionally publish laser-quality black text or pages straight off the internet. The ChromaLife100+ system allows your photos to last as much as 300 years when using real Canon ink and paper as well as saved in an archival-quality picture album.
The flat, large black and white box has a high-gloss top, which unravels into a 30-sheet ADF, inset right into the lid of its scanner. The front of the border holds the control panel, which has a bitmapped, mono LCD present set in the middle. Although it is well used, with a great display font and icon-based status details, there's no backlight, which can make it difficult to read, unless you have direct expenses light.
To the left of the LCD, a present is three big mode buttons for duplicate, fax as well as scan. To the right is a number pad for dialing phone and also at the extreme right are two large buttons for black and also color copies. There are 20 rate dials with a quick search facility that generates most possible names as you type. There's additionally an innovative system for rejecting junk faxes, based on the resource of the fax telephone call.
Like Canon PIXMA MX330, the front panel is a little lit up the blue badge, which shows that the PIXMA MX340 has Wi-Fi and a pull-down cover which opens up instantly if you forget it when printing and also sits at an angle to provide an increased output tray. A flap draws open at the back to provide an input tray, which could occupy to 100 sheets.
Setup the MX340 for printing over a USB cable is sensibly typical for an inkjet MFP. First, discover an area for the 11- by 20.6- by 18.2-inch (HWD) printer, remove the packing materials, and also connect the supplied telephone cord. After that attach the power cable, install the two ink cartridges (one black and one tricolor), lots paper, run the automated installation program from disc, and also plug in the supplied USB cable television when the installation program tells you to.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Specifications:
- Printer, Scanner, Copier & Fax
- Wireless and Wired Connectivity
- 4800 x 1200 DPI Resolution
- 4x6" Photo Lab Quality Prints in 43 Sec
- Automatic Photo Exposure Correction
- Easily Print Web Pages
- 25% More Energy Efficient
Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-210/CL-211 XL Combo Ink
- CL-211 XL Color Ink Tank
- PG-210 XL Black Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA MX340 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX340 driver
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the Canon MX340 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The PIXMA MX340 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX340.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX340series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 19-Jan-2022
File: Get driver here