Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX475 can print, copy, scan, and fax effortlessly using this inexpensive Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share functions in between several PCs as well as mobile devices as well as take pleasure in the free cost effective XL ink cartridges. Ideal for everyday performance at home or in a little office, this wireless All-In-One with print, copy, scan and also fax lets you share its functions in between numerous Computers in addition to mobile phones. It also includes a portable FastFront layout to streamline paper loading and ink substitute.
At this reduced budget plan, there's no color LCD display, yet a 2 line by 16 personality mono LCD suffices for menus, messages, and a simple standing screen. To the left of this are four mode buttons, while to the right is a fax number pad and also buttons to begin and also quit print tasks.
Download and install the Canon PRINT app and take pleasure in the adaptability to write from, as well as check to, your wise gadgets over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint assistance, you could publish directly from Apple iPhone, iPad and also iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is additionally given.
As with the Canon PIXMA MX455, Canon's FINE ink technology for PIXMA MX475 makes sure fast, exceptional quality printing every single time from brilliant as well as shiny graphics to business documents of impressive clarity. Take pleasure in A4 print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color as well as an A4 color web page duplicates in around 24 seconds.
Can Print a lot more for less. Optional XL cartridges deliver significantly extra pages and last longer between ink substitutes excellent if you print regularly - as well as could deliver up to 50% savings each page as compared to their standard matchings.
For optimum efficiency, a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic File Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of huge papers fast and also simple. Access Factor mode allows you to publish wirelessly on demand from portable tools straight to the printer, without accessing a protected Wi-Fi network.
The printer sustains WPS configuration, where a few switch presses suffice to attach the printer to the router, though there's no NFC assistance for fast connection of a mobile phone or tablet computer to the machine.
Software supplied with the Canon PIXMA MX475 includes the strangely called Image Garden, with its L-shaped control panel as well as Optical Character Recognition software so you could convert scanned web pages to the editable message. An internet print utility makes it less complicated to publish a website, without losing message or graphics off the edges.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the Canon MX475 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX475 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX475.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specifications:
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, and ChromaLife100 inks
- Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Convenient and easy to replace
- High resolution scanning
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic multipage copying
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX475 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL Black + CL-541XL Colour High Yield Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540 Black + CL-541 Colour Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541XL High Yield C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX475 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 23 March 2022
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here