Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX515 is highly-productive All-In-One with elegant all-black style gives you whatever you require for the home and also office environment. Print, duplicate, scan and fax capacities incorporated with Wi-Fi and also network connectivity allow you to place this multifunctional anywhere fits you best. Scanning, copying or faxing huge files and very comfortable for more efficient working, thanks to a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. The scan, as well as conserve to a small pdf attribute, is ideal for archiving or emailing records and also smoothing process.
As with the Canon PIXMA MG4150, the Canon Pixma MX515 has surprisingly affordable running costs. This is another big, glossy black box, with its control panel, set into the surround of the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) in its scanner lid. The support tray for the ADF folds out from on top of the equipment and also uses up to 30 sheets. The one and only paper tray, which could take 100 sheets, folds up below the front of the printer and has a swing-out paper support, which makes the ends of published web pages. The mass of those sheets sits on a small, telescope tray, which folds down from inside the printer. There's a third fold-down cover, which reveals the second, print cartridge providers. The cartridges are slotted into these from the front, with lock bars which click up to hold them in position.
The control panel is user-friendly, though, as well as while the need to turn to switches often over complicates the procedure, the interface is not precisely cutting-edge yet simple adequate to make use of, though the same can't always be said for standing details that show while the PIXMA MX515 is publishing. For example, when duplicating our five-page message paper from the ADF, the display shows either 1 or 2 web pages delegated print, even when there are 3 or 4 entrusted to go. It shows up to in fact reveal the number of web pages which have been checked, yet not yet printed, which has little use.
The Canon PIXMA MX515 consists of 802.11 b/g/n cordless centers along a lot more standard USB 2.0. Especially for a printer that partially targets an office target market, the MX515 also supports Ethernet for wired networks. Software support consists of AirPrint and Wi-fi Direct connection for smart devices as well as tablet computers. These are both technologies which can discover and also make a straight connection in between tool as well as a printer, without the requirement for a difficult course with the Internet. Much more valuable, in our sight, than remote print, like AirPrint or Google Cloud.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Specifications:
- Fax, Print Functionality, Copier, Scanner, and Borderless Printing
- Auto Document Fix, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelopes
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. 10 Envelope
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Canon PIXMA MX515 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL Black + CL-541XL Colour High Yield Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540 Black + CL-541 Colour Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541XL High Yield C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX515 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX515 driver
Canon PIXMA MX515 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX515 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX515 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX515.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX515 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.03
Release date: 02/05/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.1.0c
Release date: 09/21/21
File: Get driver here